|Ah, the lazy days of summer|
|My name is Frankie and I like gardening|
|I'm a boy|
|I ain't moving|
|Love you mom|
|You DARE to arrive without treats??|
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2214
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:27 pm
- Location: West Lorne, Ontario
- x 1819
Picture of the month October 2018
- Poultry Guru - hen level
- Posts: 4927
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm
- Location: Brockville
- x 5841
Soooo it's @Happy again! Congrats!
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
- Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
- Posts: 4641
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:55 pm
- Location: Rural near West Lorne and Glencoe
- x 6543
Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars
- Stringy Old Chicken
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:46 am
- Location: Wasaga Beach
- x 3420
Thank-you. I've yet to get one ripe tomatoes off of that plant for myself. The little ones have enjoyed all of them. Serves me right for thinking I could grow them on the deck.