- Starting to Crow
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:27 pm
- Location: Regina
- x 480
I put 26 Basque eggs and 15 Ameraucana eggs in the incubator yesterday, all from my own chickens. I hope the weather doesn't screw up the hatch. We've had hot weather, and thunderstorms a lot already. Power went on and off a couple times last week during storms.
I expect this will be my only hatch this year.
- Henny Penny
- Posts: 2798
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:14 pm
- Location: Stratford,ontario
- x 2438
- On the Roost
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am
- x 152
Good luck! Happy Hatching......
- Chatty Hen
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:00 am
- Location: Near Westport ON
- x 402
Fingers crossed! Keep us posted.
In memory of our first rooster, a Kindle eBook on Amazon, "Humphrey, the Rooster: A true story".
- Poultry Guru - chick level
- Posts: 2830
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 pm
- Location: Frankville, Ontario
- x 3722
Hoping for an excellent hatch for you!