Clinton Spring Fair 2016 Topic is solved

Mike
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes, Sandy, I am the contact person for the Poultry show at the Clinton Fair. It is APA-ABA Sanctioned, with a Serama Table top meet and APA-ABA Youth Showmanship as well. We are finalizing all plans at the moment and will have more to announce shortly. In 2014, this show had 626 entries. The 2015 show was unfortunately cancelled due to the AI outbreaks in Ontario.

Mike Becker
APA-ABA Gen Licensed Judge
APA-ABA Master Exhibitor

Arbor
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Arbor » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Looking forward to this show. I missed the first one, but am determined to go this time. Scope it out first, and hopefully talk to some of the breeders!

SandyM

Post by SandyM » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:00 am

Excellent Mike!! When Will the date be confirmed on the site? I noticed last years dates are still up on both links.

Mike
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Mike » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Sandy, the fairboard will have their websites updated at some point, if they already aren't. The date for the poultry is Saturday June 4, 2016.

Mike Becker
APA-ABA General Licensed Judge
APA-ABA Master Exhibitor

SandyM

Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by SandyM » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm booked for my mini vacation!!! Looking forward to the show!!

Micah and Kiah
Newly Hatched Chick

Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by Micah and Kiah » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Mike I would like to learn more about the youth showmanship. Also, will there there be a youth ACE leader present? My nephew's completed his Pee Wee book and needs to review it with a leader and I want to purchase his next level book.

Thank you!
Mike wrote:QR_BBPOST Yes, Sandy, I am the contact person for the Poultry show at the Clinton Fair. It is APA-ABA Sanctioned, with a Serama Table top meet and APA-ABA Youth Showmanship as well. We are finalizing all plans at the moment and will have more to announce shortly. In 2014, this show had 626 entries. The 2015 show was unfortunately cancelled due to the AI outbreaks in Ontario.

Mike Becker
APA-ABA Master Exhibitor
Always learning, and trying to breed closer and closer to standard.

:chicken-hatching:

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by kortispoultry » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Judged there many times in the eighties / nineties and the last time I was there was in 2004. They put on a great show with some of the best people you could ever ask for!! Brings back some great memories. Pete.

SandyM

Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by SandyM » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 am

That's excellent to hear!! I'm heading there in June.

Mike
Newly Hatched Chick

Clinton Spring Fair 2016

Post by Mike » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Micah and Kiah wrote:QR_BBPOST Mike I would like to learn more about the youth showmanship. Also, will there there be a youth ACE leader present? My nephew's completed his Pee Wee book and needs to review it with a leader and I want to purchase his next level book.

Thanks Micah, that is a good question. I have sent a message off to Doris with the YEPA inquiring if there is a YEPA Youth Leader for Ontario. I will let you know once I find out.

Mike Becker
APA-ABA Master Exhibitor

Thank you!
Mike wrote:QR_BBPOST Yes, Sandy, I am the contact person for the Poultry show at the Clinton Fair. It is APA-ABA Sanctioned, with a Serama Table top meet and APA-ABA Youth Showmanship as well. We are finalizing all plans at the moment and will have more to announce shortly. In 2014, this show had 626 entries. The 2015 show was unfortunately cancelled due to the AI outbreaks in Ontario.

Mike Becker
APA-ABA Master Exhibitor

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”