Bantam Cornish

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums.
Rudy Devries
Newly Hatched Chick

Bantam Cornish

Post by Rudy Devries » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Wondering if anybody is raising them on here still. Open to pretty much anything that has decent type

Dominion Link
On the Roost

Re: Bantam Cornish

Post by Dominion Link » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:09 am

I have a small breeding group of dark Cornish, but didn't bother hatching any out this year because nobody seemed interested in buying any last year.
The longer I keep chickens, the more I like ducks.

GJHCornish
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by GJHCornish » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am

I have a group of White Cornish Bantams and have hatched some this year as well

Nick
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Nick » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:47 pm

I’d be interested in some of the white bantams..where bouts are you? I’m just east of Orillia-don’t mind driving. you can reach me through website. I don’t get in here all that often

nickschicks.ca

Return to “Wanted”