Silver Grey Dorking cockerel SOLD

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Silver Grey Dorking cockerel SOLD

Post by Pollo Caballo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:55 pm

I ended up buying silver Grey Dorking hatching eggs this spring and had a good hatch but a couple of the chicks only had 4 toes instead of the 5 they are supposed to have . I kept back the cockerel with 4 toes as he is still striking looking, had a nice comb compared to a few of the 5 toed cockerels, and is very good natured. I was hoping I could at least keep him with grow outs until breeding season next spring. However the Ameraucana cockerel I kept back for my own breeding pen (from same hatch) is really starting to pick on him and I would really like to find BW a hobby farm home rather then send him to freezer camp or have him hurt or killed by the other.
He is used to free roaming during day and penned in barn at night or when not able to be supervised.
April 10th hatch.
Located north Milton.
$10
SOLD
Attachments
FAF2ABB3-0A67-4CA9-A74D-A736D98CCA08.jpeg
7479B6ED-A084-47DE-8542-B4709B28CF54.jpeg

Return to “For Sale”