Silkie Roosters For Sale

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Mfrase27
Newly Hatched Chick

Silkie Roosters For Sale

Post by Mfrase27 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Hey All!

I have two silkie roosters I’m looking to get rid of. One is smooth and born in November of last year. One is black and white with a bit of sizzle, about 4 months older. I am no silkie expert so I’ll attach pics. Sold to me as show quality hens...but they crow. Most definitely roosters. They’re cute but I’m not sure about show quality.

They can go as a pair, they get along great. In fact, I’d love to keep them together. Message if you’re interested. I’m in St Marys.
Attachments
C6DF4B12-9157-4F5E-BCCE-ABBA47E9663F.jpeg
9121415A-35B8-4C1C-97FC-83313FA6D77C.jpeg
2CD798F5-BCC1-403D-9F82-919BEB555C1A.jpeg
7B0B21A5-2F77-4F72-A902-3FB002CD81A4.jpeg

Dazzleme Farm
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Silkie Roosters For Sale

Post by Dazzleme Farm » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:24 am

awww I'd love them if I was closer :/

Is there an animal shipper that exists in Canada?

Des
:new:
:wee:

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Post by Jaye » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Dazzleme Farm wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:24 am
awww I'd love them if I was closer :/

Is there an animal shipper that exists in Canada?

Des
Where are you located, Des?
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Mfrase27
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Mfrase27 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:16 am

Hey, these guys left Tuesday. I’ll miss the black and white one. He was so sweet. The other was nice by rooster standards but the black and white one used to follow me around to get picked up. Sigh. If only roosters didn’t crow :(

Return to “For Sale”