Black copper Marans and Easter egger cockerals for sale

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Black copper Marans and Easter egger cockerals for sale

Post by Pollo Caballo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 pm

I have 3-4 black copper Marans and 2 easter egger cockerals from a June 1st hatch available for sale.
All healthy and thrifty and handled by children. The Easter egger boys are especially friendly.
Black copper Marans $12
Easter Egger's $10
One friendly crooked toed Easter egger cockerel free
Can sell one black copper Marans pair ( one cockeral and one pullet) for $35.
Can sell one White Orpington pullet with either a black copper Marans or easter egger cockeral for $30.
Will not sell pullet without the cockeral.
Located in Milton
Last edited by Pollo Caballo on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Re: Black copper Marans and Easter egger cockerels for sale

Post by TomK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Nice looking birds.?..I, too, have a French BCM cockeral to rehome...late May hatched...same bloodline as the pullets so would trade for a different line.... :run:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Pollo Caballo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey there.
Unfortunately I have way too many cockerals from this springs hatch so really really need to rehome a bunch and no room for any more chickens at all right now!! My coop is gonna bust at the seams soon!!

JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Post by JimW » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 pm

I might be interested in a BC Marans cockerel or two. Any pictures of the eggs the birds came from? I am only interested in birds from dark eggs. Where did your original birds come from?

Thanks

JimW
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Pollo Caballo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:57 am

Yes I do have a couple picture of the eggs I hatched. I got these Marans as hatching eggs to add fresh stock to my existing Marans as my present flock rooster is second generation home bred and now closely related to too many of his flock. I only want stock from dark eggs also. These eggs are from JP Cousineau of Fergus .
Last edited by Pollo Caballo on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Pollo Caballo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:02 am

Ok well I will try to attach the hatching egg photos again. They were not finished loading when I submitted the reply😕

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Re: Black copper Marans and Easter egger cockerals for sale

Post by Pollo Caballo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 am

And for anyone who may be interested in the Easter egger cockeral or the crooked toed one I will ad photos of their dads at least.
The blue with the single comb, muff and feathered legs is out of a wheaten ameraucana hen that is in with my old Marans flock so is fathered my French blue copper Marans.
The colorful crooked toed one is from a blue Ameraucana type Easter egger hen covered by my lemon lavender Orpington.
Attachments
IMG_1269.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Nice birds!

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Pollo Caballo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Hopefully nice enough so that someone will want to relieve me of many cockerals and one or two pullets!!
I am only keeping one of the black copper Marans cockerels for myself so the rest gotta go!!
:fingersx:

Return to “For Sale”