McMurray Order

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Ticketyboo
Newly Hatched Chick

McMurray Order

Post by Ticketyboo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am

Hi everyone, I've been taking a break from the poultry scene for awhile and have decided I'd like to bring some chicks in from McMurray again. I did a group buy a few years back (200+ chicks) and know how it all works to make it a smooth order.

It would be a mid-April ship date and standards only, bantams do not travel well.

Is anyone else interested?

https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/index.html

Brebis
Chatty Hen

Re: McMurray Order

Post by Brebis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi @Ticketyboo , where are you located? Would make it easier for people to add to your order if they are close to you.
Got some nice chicks from them in 2011 and though not show quality they were nice birds.
Former dairy shepherd and owner of a menagerie of chickens and Pencilled Turkeys, now owned by three cats and a border collie x Australian shepherd pup.

Ticketyboo
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Ticketyboo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Thanks!

I'm an hour North of Guelph, last time I made some stops in Niagara, Hamilton, Cambridge and Guelph to meet up, and made transport arrangements a couple days later to Orangeville and Woodstock areas.

Hope this helps!

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 am

enablers....sheesh!

:beer: :farmer:
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Ticketyboo
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Ticketyboo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:32 am

baronrenfrew wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 am
enablers....sheesh!

:beer: :farmer:
You know it!

CSF Farm
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by CSF Farm » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 pm

I would be interested in joining a McMurray order. And I don't mind driving to meet you. :-) Please let me know when this will happen and how I need to order and pay. :-)

Ticketyboo
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Ticketyboo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:46 am

Looks like we may just have enough for this to be a go!

I've made a form with all the information, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Deadline is March 25th to order with payment due on March 26th, here is the form:

https://goo.gl/forms/jpfqMosvpYBqE22r2

funnyfarmerz
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by funnyfarmerz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:57 pm

pm d u

EggCited
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by EggCited » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:57 pm

I think I’m interested! I’ll take a look at their availability! I’m hoping to get female black australorps and buff orpingtons! Thanks for posting this!

cluckcluck19
Newly Hatched Chick
Birthday

Post by cluckcluck19 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

pming you!

Return to “For Sale”