Turkeys and Chickens

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Turkeys and Chickens

Post by WLLady » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 am

Hi everyone

I have LOTS of young cockerels if anyone is looking for heritage Rhode Island Reds, mutts, barred rocks or easter eggers (both blue wheaten and wheaten). NOTE the easter eggers are 3/4 ameraucana 1/4 marans...they are not pure ameraucanas! price can be negotiated for the boys. If no one wants them they will be processed-the 16 week olds will be processed likely this weekend, the 12 week olds will be going into the freezer in 3 weeks or so.

I also have many turkey poults, various ages from 1 month up to 3 months old. Predominantly calicos, a few red slates. 15$ each. both males and females. some have some pencilling, some don't.

also for sale (free to a home) or will be freezer camped this weekend:

one very cranky welsummer rooster. not good with men or kids. or dogs. or cats. very protective of his girls. awesome with the ladies, and fine with women....

one very cranky heritage rhode island red rooster. not good with women. or kids. or dogs. or cats. or anything that might be threatening his girls. he has managed to remove most of his neck feathers trying to spar through a wire fence.....he is definitely NOT a looker...but if you need something to kill a fox or weasel or coon this might be the rooster for your flock! (fyi, he tried to break my hand-and may have succeeded-so buyer beware). i have no problem putting this boy in the freezer if no one wants to take the dare with him.
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Re: Turkeys and Chickens

Post by JimW » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm

WLL

Any pictures of your calico turkeys? I may need a few when I am down.

JimW
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

WLLady

Post by WLLady » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:25 am

Hi Jim, i'll try to get some tonight.....you may need to ignore the water wings since the darned things can't figure out to come in out of the rain LOL
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Post by JimW » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm

WLLady wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:25 am
Hi Jim, i'll try to get some tonight.....you may need to ignore the water wings since the darned things can't figure out to come in out of the rain LOL
Ok thanks no rush. And I hear ya my Beltsville White turkeys, are looking more like Beltsville Brown turkeys at the moment.
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

WLLady

Post by WLLady » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:51 pm

20170713_201618.jpg
an example of the calicos....lost more photos but there are birds alrady sold in them so i willneed my computer to post them.

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:31 pm

:love smiley: :love smiley: :love smiley:
Why oh why do I have to open birds for sale messages?!

Return to “For Sale”