BBR Old English Game Banties

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

BBR Old English Game Banties

Post by Happy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 pm

I have 2 little pullets available. Would love to keep them but have a broody sitting on 6 more eggs. Girls and boys of this breed are identifiable by eye liner (girl) or lack of (boy). These girls are VERY friendly and super active. They have been bossing large fowl chicks around since hatch.
Please PM me if interested.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5534.JPG
Mom
IMG_3825.JPG
Dad
IMG_0284_sRGB.JPG

Happy

Re: BBR Old English Game Banties

Post by Happy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Sold pending pick-up

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Post by Jaye » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Glad that you found a home for them. Wish you lived closer ... now that hubby's ban on chicken math has been lifted for the moment, I would've had a chance to slip in those chicks virtually unnoticed - because they are, after all, just tiny little banties. lol
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Happy

Post by Happy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:00 pm

I have more in the incubator and under mom! Lol
So if you still feel like slipping some in let me know lol. Maybe we can figure out a meeting place. I'm always up for a road trip!

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Post by Jaye » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 pm

:smile: Thanks for the offer, but I'm already pushing my luck with 5 Welsummer eggs cooking under my Silkie hen. :xfingers:
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Return to “For Sale”