Ayam cemani Hatching Eggs

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Ayam cemani Hatching Eggs

Post by JimW » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs (Greenfire Farm x Toni-Marie Astin lines)
Ayam feb 8 eggs.jpg
My daughters' little Ayam cemani group (2 rosters and 5 hens) have been breeding nicely the last few days.

Our 4 egg test batch after 7 days of incubation have 3 fertile eggs. 4 more eggs when in the incubator today, will candle in a week.

We expect 4 or 5 eggs over the next week, don't plan on incubating any more until the first batch hatches.

So we are offering a small number of eggs for sale (4 or 5) this weekend or early next week. $25 each egg, or 5 eggs intro special for $100.

Please note, the Ayam cemani that come from the USA (and are the ones available in Canada) often have some grey or white tipping or combs that are not 100% black, the breed needs selective breeding to improve the breed. Very few birds are that perfect bird that shows up on the internet, usually from Indonesia. Those birds are available search Cemani Farms on the Internet, but will cost a pretty penny.

Our birds are still young but have good colour (no white) and will make good starter birds for someone starting out at a reasonable price.

We will have a small number of Ayam cemani chicks available in the future for $50 each, minimum order of 2 chicks.

Pick up Merrickville/Smiths Falls/Kemptville/Brockville areas

Thanks for looking

JimW
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

Adamandmelanie@live.ca
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Ayam cemani Hatching Eggs

Post by Adamandmelanie@live.ca » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Learning about how this all works. Do you still have eggs? I know this post is old. I was just inquiring? Thanks.

JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Re: Ayam cemani Hatching Eggs

Post by JimW » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:16 am

Adamandmelanie@live.ca wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 pm
Learning about how this all works. Do you still have eggs? I know this post is old. I was just inquiring? Thanks.
I don't have any eggs at the moment, stopped collecting eggs for hatching for the year. I do still breed ayam cemani... current breeding group of 8 hens plus a rooster, 3 different bloodlines crossed, plus raising more for breeders next year.

JimW
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

Return to “For Sale”