Hatching Eggs, Various Breeds *FOR SALE*  SOLD

Forum rules
Any photos that accompany your ads must be of your own birds. If you have permission to use someone else's photo (for instance you have purchased that bird and now own it but are using the previous owner's photo) in ALL cases these photos must have credit given to the person that owns the photo. Anyone using someone else's photo without credit given, or found to have scooped a photo off the internet without acknowledging the source will have the post removed. Please give credit where credit it due-folks purchasing your birds/eggs would like to see YOUR birds, not someone else's. If you are posting a wanted ad and wish to add a photo of the ideal bird you would like, please reference the source website/person where you got the photo. People are expelled from schools for plagiarizing, let's not get into the habit of doing that here please. Please use the check mark to show you have found or sold your items, or that your trip has been completed in the sub-forums. BUYERS please note that we do not guarantee the health of any animal sold on this forum, please do your homework when looking. Please note that we do not have any information about housing conditions, health status or truth of advertising by sellers on this forum. The old adage BUYER BEWARE applies.
Flat Rock Farm

Hatching Eggs, Various Breeds *FOR SALE*

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

The girls have started to lay and fertility looks pretty good so am offering some hatching eggs for sale to anyone wanting an early start to the hatch season :hide:
I will have the following:

Euskal Oiloas (Marraduna "red cuckoo") $30.00/ dozen

Cream Brabanter $60.00/dozen

Bantam Chocolate Cuckoo Orpingtons $30.00/dozen

I always try to add some extras as well :wink:
Attachments
IMG_2563 (800x450).jpg
IMG_2561 (800x450).jpg
IMG_2558 (800x450).jpg
IMG_2559 (800x450).jpg
IMG_2550 (800x450).jpg
IMG_2548 (800x450).jpg
Last edited by Flat Rock Farm on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Hatching Eggs, Various Breeds

Post by thegawd » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:58 pm

FRF, beautiful birds! Are you coming to the Sarnia show? maybe @Nome89 would be interested and you could hook them up?

edit... oh shoot forgot the @mention tool is disabled.
Al

Home Grown Poultry

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks Al, love my peeps!! No I can't come to the Sarnia show as am scheduled to work, I really wanted to come, even tried switching a shift but no takers :sad:
Maybe if someone is coming from my area attending the show could take them??? :idunno:

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Post by Jaye » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Aw, snap! Gracie just finished being broody only about 6 weeks ago. Hoping she'll be interested in raising more chicks soon, because "caretaker" would really like some Brabanters ... especially since all my other girls, except Gracie, have apparently gone into egg-laying retirement.
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Well Jaye whenever Gracie decides to turn on the broody switch again let me know and I can hopefully send you some eggs. They girls are laying well at the moment so I am collecting what I can from them now. If I have no takers before the 14th I am going to set them. One month earlier than my scheduled set date, what can I say...... :doh: LOL

Satellite
On the Roost

Post by Satellite » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 am

Have you shipped eggs before? I would love some chocolate bantam orpingtons. Are they good layers?

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:33 am

Satellite wrote:Have you shipped eggs before? I would love some chocolate bantam orpingtons. Are they good layers?
Hi Satellite, yes I do ship eggs. I have shipped them from east to west and all points in between!! LOL

Yes they really are decent layers and have laid well during winter, and egg size is med-small.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

Yes sir'ee thems is mighty perdy birdies! Lol. Those bantams look huge or is it just an illusion?

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 am

Thanks Skinny rooster, for bantams they are larger than some, about the size of a silkie but remember they are bantam Orpingtons, the standards are BIG!! LOL :big chicken: :wink:

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Hatching Eggs, Various Breeds *FOR SALE*  SOLD

Post by Happy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:13 am

Love the chocolate colour. Do you have solid chocolate too?

Return to “For Sale”