Information Rex rabbits cause why not lol

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Rex rabbits cause why not lol

Post by Ontario Chick » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 am

Beautiful as ever, had a friend, furrier who bred them and had the skins tanned in he states, made a reversible coat out of them, light as a feather, couldn't guess it was rabbit fur.

Syble
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Syble » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:19 am

slowly im stocking up on my furs, when i get enough of a matched set will be making a few blankets!

MommaChick
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by MommaChick » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:49 pm

@Syble, we got 2 litters out this time around. How did you do?
My Rex had 10 and the NZW had 4, (3 live) sonI fostered some to her and she actually accepted them. Fingers crossed the kits all do well.
Black doe with a Broken black buck
Black doe with a Broken black buck
NZW with her 3 adopted Rex
NZW with her 3 adopted Rex
Momma to 4 little chicks down on The Farm
Chickens: Standard White Chanteclers, Bantam Rhode Island Reds, Bantam Black Wyandottes.
Rabbits: Black, Broken Black, & Black Otter Rex
Big Critters: Milking Shorthorns (Reg and Grade), Hay burning Horses out back, and one patient man

Syble
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Syble » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm

i've got a litter of tris about 2 weeks in and a fresh litter of chin(rex) just born, there were only 2 chins(the rest were 2 self chins and 4 rew), but im mid way in this round lol, i have a bluefawn(or lilac fawn, even judges cant decide) due around the 11th, a solid chin(to chin) due between now and then, and a broken chin(to solid chin) due around then too. the broken chin im just watching closely as she was a problem breeder, took alot of breeding to get her bred(been trying since november). then thats it for a bit. I have 4 does im breeding feb 11th, but then i think a break for a bit.I need more cages lol
Attachments
Screenshot_1465.png
Screenshot_1404.png

MommaChick
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by MommaChick » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Oooh ever pretty! Congrats!
Momma to 4 little chicks down on The Farm
Chickens: Standard White Chanteclers, Bantam Rhode Island Reds, Bantam Black Wyandottes.
Rabbits: Black, Broken Black, & Black Otter Rex
Big Critters: Milking Shorthorns (Reg and Grade), Hay burning Horses out back, and one patient man

Syble
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Syble » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:44 pm

thanks i'm pretty stoked for these upcoming litters! The first show of the season for me is feb 11th, looking like i'll have 2 sr does, 3 jr does and 2 jr bucks to show, all tris... next one will be first weekend in march, should have all of those and some jr chins, 2 seals and a white to show!

bunny gurl
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Rex rabbits cause why not lol

Post by bunny gurl » Sat May 27, 2017 7:38 am

@Syble
im just wondering if you have any rex available for sale I live in new brunswick but will driving up to the kokoma ont rabbit show june 17th and im looking for more I have a small rabbitry with about 85 rabbits atm i raise and show rex tri color mr, nd, hl and elop would love to buy a few kits f r om you if posdibly have anything keeping my fingerscrossed that you do there are not many rex available here so it is hard to add to my herd

bunny gurl
Newly Hatched Chick

Re: Rex rabbits cause why not lol

Post by bunny gurl » Sat May 27, 2017 7:40 am

Please tell me you have chins available seal lilac tris any and all of these will buy 8 or 10 doesnt have to be jrs

Return to “Furred Friends”