April 2: Saint-Pascal-Baylon, ON K0A 3N0

egg-centric
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by egg-centric » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 am

ENCAN D’OISEAUX / BIRD AUCTION

Samedi 2 avril 2016 / Saturday April 2nd, 2016

REGROUPEMENT AVICOLE DE L’EST DE L’ONTARIO (RAEO)

EASTERN ONTARIO AVICULTURE ASSOCIATION (EOAA)

2564 St Pascal Rd, Saint-Pascal-Baylon, ON K0A 3N0

Tous les vendeurs doivent être membres
To sell you need to be a member.

Cartes de membre disponibles sur place
Membership cards available on site

Les portes ouvrent à 7:00 / Doors open at 7:00am
Encan débute à 9:00 / Auction starts at 9:00am

Argent comptant seulement / Cash only

Animaux acceptés / Animals accepted
Faisans - Lapins - Oiseaux aquatiques – Oiseaux de cage -Paons- Pigeons - Volailles
Cage Birds - Peafowl - Pheasants - Pigeons - Poultry
Rabbits - Waterfowls

Pour plus d’informations / For more informations
Claude Bouchard : 613-488-2145 / Denise Besserer : 613-800-2026

Prix de présence pour les membres / Door price for members

Tirage 50/50 Draw

1. L’accueil sur le site de l’encan débute à 7h00.
2. À votre arrivée, vous vous présentez à l’accueil pour vous enregistrer et déposez votre nom dans une capsule.
3. À 8h00 pile, un tirage au sort aura lieu afin d’allouer les tables. Dès que votre nom est tiré, vous choisissez un # de table et vous vous y installez.
4. TOUTES les tables sont disponibles (pas de section réservée à l’administration) !
5. Toutes personnes arrivant après l’allocation des tables pourront s’enregistrer et auront accès aux tables qui restent.
6. L’encan débute à 9h00.
7. Vous devez être membre en règle de l’association (RAEO) pour l’année en cours pour pouvoir y vendre vos oiseaux.
8. Votre adhésion est renouvelable dès le début de l’année civile (1 janvier au 31 décembre). Adhérer avant le début de l’encan de printemps vous donne un droit de vote à l’Assemblée Générale Annuelle.
9. Les deux encans du RAEO se tiendront le premier samedi d’avril et le premier samedi d’octobre de chaque année.
10. Il en coûte 25,00 $ par année pour devenir membre de l’association.
11. Les cartes de membre sont disponibles sur place le jour de l’encan.
12. Argent comptant seulement est accepté.
13. Toute vente est finale.
14. Une commission de 15 % est retenue sur toutes les ventes.
15. Une commission de15 % est retenue sur tout rachat jusqu’à un maximum de 5,00 $ par boîte rachetée.
16. Une table sera disponible pour la transition des oiseaux nécessitant un permis (soit fédéral ou provincial).
17. Les étiquettes de l’association (disponible à la porte au coût de 25¢ chaque) doivent être apposées sur toutes les boîtes.
18. Les étiquettes doivent être lisiblement et complètement remplies.
19. Le sexe et toute malformation des oiseaux doivent être clairement indiqués sur les étiquettes.
20. Un maximum de 20 boîtes est alloué par membre, par lot. on recommande 3 oiseaux par boîte.
21. Tous les oiseaux doivent être contenus dans des boîtes de qualité, propres et avec façade en grillage.
22. Aucun oiseau malade ou blessé ne sera toléré.
23. Chacun assiste à l’encan à ses propres risques. Les propriétaires des oiseaux sont responsables de leurs oiseaux pendant la durée de l’encan.
24. Toutes les boîtes doivent être numérotées avec le numéro de lot choisi par l’éleveur.
25. Aucune vente à l’extérieur de la salle est tolérée par le RAEO le jour de l’encan.
26. Nous vous prions de bien respecter toutes les règles de l’encan, votre accès aux prochains encans pourrait être compromis.
27. Aucun furet, chien, chat, raton laveur, mouffette ou autres animaux prédateurs sont permis dans la salle le jour de l’encan.
28. Aucun reptile ni animaux de la ferme ne seront vendus à l’encan.
29. Si personne ne fait une offre pour une boîte et que celle-ci n’est pas réclamée par son propriétaire, cette boîte devient automatiquement la propriété de l’association.
30. Vous devez présenter votre carte de membre lorsque vous réclamez votre argent.
31. Le RAEO s’attend à ce que tous les règlements de l’organisme soient respectés à la lettre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regulations for the auction of the of the Eastern Ontario Aviculture Association (EOAA)

1. The day of the auction, doors open at 7:00am.
2. Upon your arrival, you must present yourself to register and deposit your name in a capsule.
3. At exactly 8:00am, a draw will take place in order to receive a lot number. As soon as your name is drawn, you choose a lot number.
4. ALL the tables are available (no lot number reserve for the administration).
5. All people arriving after the draw, will register and choose a lot number from the remaining ones.
6. The auction begins at 9:00am.
7. You must be member of the association (EOAA) for the current year to be able to sell your birds.
8. Your membership is renewable at the beginning of the calendar year (from January 1st to December 31st). You must be a member before the beginning of the auction of spring to give you a right to vote at the Annual general meeting.
9. The two auctions of the EOAA will be held first Saturday of April and first Saturday of October of each year.
10. It costs $25.00 per year to become a member of the association.
11. The member’s cards are available at the door on the day of the auction.
12. Only cash is accepted.
13. All sales are final.
14. A commission of 15% is retained on all sales.
15. A commission of 15 % is retained on any repurchase up to a maximum of $5.00 per repurchased box.
16. A table will be available for the transition from the birds requiring a license (either federal or provincial).
17. The labels of association (available at the door at the cost of 25¢ each) must be affixed on all the boxes.
18. The labels must be legibly and completely filled out.
19. The sex and any malformation of the birds must be clearly indicated on the labels.
20. A maximum of 20 boxes is allowed by member. We recommend 3 birds per box.
21. All the birds must be contained in boxes of quality, clean and with frontage out of netting.
22. No sick or wounded birds will be tolerated.
23. Everyone attends the auction at their own risks. The owners are responsible for their own birds throughout auction.
24. All the boxes must be numbered with the lot number chosen.
25. No sale outside the room is tolerated by the EOAA the day of the auction.
26. We ask you to respect all the rules of the auction; your access to the next auctions could be compromised.
27. No ferret, dog, cat, raccoon, skunk or other predatory animals are allowed in the room the day of the auction.
28. No reptiles or animals of the farm will be sold at the auction.
29. If nobody makes an offer for a box at the time of sale and is not claimed by its owner, this box becomes automatically the property of the association.
30. You must present your membership card when you claim your money.
The EOAA expects that all the regulations of the organization will be resp

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-livestock/cornwa ... nFlag=true

egg-centric
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by egg-centric » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:53 am

This auction is the same day as Bolton in Chesterville. I went last Fall and it was their first one and it was very well run. I will be going to Bolton but just thought I would put this out there. I am not affiliated in any way.

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by poultry_admin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:05 pm

It's in the events calendar as of this weekend.

http://www.poultrytalkontario.net/site/ ... sociation/

If anyone has others, let me know, and I am glad to add them....
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I went yesterday, it was my first time going. It was small auction as it's a new club. I enjoyed it, very well run. French Canadians would feel at home with this club but there was a lot of english spoken as well so no problem understanding what is going on. Prices were really good for sellers, bred rabbits went higher than you could believe, two Jersey Giant hens went $175, pairs of ducks in the $50s, two red layers went for $25 each, generally high prices. Enough that I wished I had joined and brought stock lol. The only thing I didn't like was, not a lot of choice for standard breeds of chickens. That hopefully will change once the club gets known better. I didn't stay until the end but I think it would be over by 12:30.

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”