2019 Ontario Poultry Breeders Show

modern17
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

2019 Ontario Poultry Breeders Show

Post by modern17 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Once again the Ontario Poultry Breeders will be hosting our annual `Do not miss`event ,On October 19-20 ,2019 at the West Niagara Fairgrounds ( Grassie Ontario ( near Grimsby Ont) , We are happy to announce that `Feathers Elite Quarantine Services `is our new major 2019 sponsor. Along with being able to bring pigeons and poultry ( and other avians) in from Europe , they carry a full line of medications , vaccines ,feeds and bird carrier boxes and many other pigeon and poultry supplies . Currently they are working on having a full line of vaccines for the health conscious fanciers ie ILT , Merecks and others .They will have a booth at the show . For a full line of the product and to pre-order to ensure availability , contact them direct at 416-990-0187 Facebook " Feathers Elite Quarantine Services and their website is featheselitepigeonsauctions.com
Our judges have also been announced for this years show, with Lewis Cunningham of Ohio , Anthony Ashley of South Carolina , Steven Beaty of New Mexico and Jamie Matts of New York judging the open classes and Tylor Murray of Ohio judging the Junior show and Showmanship classes. Our host hotel had a room left last week under a block,, depending on demand they may honour our prefered rate on remaining rooms not in our block but do not delay to book your room as they will sell out. Show Catalogs will be out by August 23,2019 and entries close on September 27,2019 . To be put on the email list to receive a catalog PM me or email me at
troylaroche88@hotmail.com

More updates as the become available
Attachments
opb%20logo%20only.jpg
opb%20logo%20only.jpg (76.99 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Re: 2019 Ontario Poultry Breeders Show

Post by windwalkingwolf » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:41 pm

I booked off work the last week in October, thinking that would be when OPB would be. Looks like I'm going to miss it again ffs.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: 2019 Ontario Poultry Breeders Show

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:49 am

Can you change it? I could use a spare sacrificial turkey handler LOL!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”