OPB Saturday Night Social Oct 20,2018

modern17
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

OPB Saturday Night Social Oct 20,2018

Post by modern17 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:00 pm

On Saturday Night Oct 20 ,2018 ,the Ontario Poultry Breeders will be hosting a social gathering at Bogeys Grill House at the Casablanca Winery Inn . Starting at 7 PM all are welcome to gather for fellowship and snacks . There will be a cash bar available . At 8 PM EST we will be auctioning off several poultry collectibles . These will be auctioned live and broadcast on Facebook Live ! Stay tuned for more info on this event.

la-chicken
On the Roost

Re: OPB Saturday Night Social Oct 20,2018

Post by la-chicken » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 am

Social night from Alberta will start Thursday and will continue thru to Sunday morning @ OPB. LOL

Looking forward to the Saturday Night.....What to bid on is more of a challenge as I see new pics posted.
Champion Breeder of the Best Birds I can. Bantam White and Black Wyandotte, Bantam New Hampshires, Bantam and LF Buckeyes, OEG- Black. Waterfowl: Embden Geese, Black Magpie, Blue Magpies and Blue Swedes.

modern17
Starting to Crow

Post by modern17 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Crystal , Bid on it all.. lol.. they are amazing .... We had these professionally framed and matted... some more to come yet.. but as you can see.. rare and cool as all. These are the kinds of things that just do not come up these days ... unless they are willed to you.. I have a private collection that my kids know what it is worth and where many of the pieces are to end up..... the sad part is many fanciers do not share this info with their families and much of the historic items meet a devastating demise.. We hope that these items find new appreciated homes for years to come
TL

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 pm

I do have my eye on a few. $$$$
I would love them in my house!
Champion Breeder of the Best Birds I can. Bantam White and Black Wyandotte, Bantam New Hampshires, Bantam and LF Buckeyes, OEG- Black. Waterfowl: Embden Geese, Black Magpie, Blue Magpies and Blue Swedes.

modern17
Starting to Crow

Post by modern17 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Crystal
I know you Westerners know how to have a good time.. is there a large entourage from the west coming ?? Entries are rolling in at a good rate now.. but have not seen any from the west yet ??? We got a week today at midnight before the deadline... Next week will be a busy one . Anyway... a party we will have .. I made sure they have lots of Capt N on hand.. looking forward to enjoying this years show as not as rushed.
TL

la-chicken
On the Roost

Post by la-chicken » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Submitting tomorrow. Watch your email.
Will be touching base with a few that have not confirmed and I will forward your reminder as well.
Thanks!

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”