Thank You from OPB

modern17
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

Thank You from OPB

Post by modern17 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:57 pm

On behalf of our entire OPB crew we would like to thank all that supported , exhibited , visited and especially those who helped set up and tear down the show, We say a big THANK YOU to you all. We worked until 8 PM Saturday and went back today ( sunday) from 10 am to 12noon to finish up the tear down/ clean up. It was a great show and we have already started making plans for next years show. Next year will be our 25 th Year.. as well as we are hosting the American Poultry Association Canadian National. As it sounds we are going to have birds and exhibitors from all over the country . We will be hosting a two day event next year . Stay tuned for more information once I get rested up. I will also post the results later this week as well. For anyone that was there taking pictures , please post them .. as I once again failed to take any this year. Exhaustion does that lol.. Anyway thanks to all and look forward to seeing you call next year.
Troy

la-chicken
On the Roost

Re: Thank You from OPB

Post by la-chicken » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Thank you for a wonderful time and show.
I just need to wait 365 days till we gather again. And will be bringing more exhibitors and birds from the West.
Rest up and give yourself and the crew a huge "high 5"

Thank you again! This show was one of the Best!
Champion Breeder of the Best Birds I can. Bantam White and Black Wyandotte, Bantam New Hampshires, Bantam and LF Buckeyes, OEG- Black. Waterfowl: Embden Geese, Black Magpie, Blue Magpies and Blue Swedes.

domineckernc
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by domineckernc » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:10 am

My daughter and I had a blast. The Judges were wonderful and the building, set up, and and awards were phenomenal. Thank you to your entire crew. Hope to see next years dates posted soon so my wife can put in for some off call time that weekend.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

I met LaChicken but missed you domineckernc! Fun to put a face to a screen name!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

domineckernc
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by domineckernc » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 am

I didn't know who to look for but saw the turkey from exhibitor 9 and knew I had seen Ross call you by that name on here. After you got the award I looked for you to introduce myself...but things were a little busy and I had my 7 year old in tow. Maybe you saw a fiftyish guy in a blue shirt with a little dark haired girl wearing a hot pink brace on her arm. My daughter met another little girl with a broken arm as well but I think her cast was wrapped in purple. Anyway I'll know who to look for next year. I tried to introduce myself to La chicken as well but she was too popular to get a word in edgewise LOL.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:36 am

Yes I did see you! I remember the pink brace.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”