Renfrew buy,sell,trade this Sunday???

Cliff
On the Roost

renfrew buy sale and trade

Post by Cliff » Mon May 29, 2017 7:07 pm

:welcome: Renfrew B. S. T. it seems to me the sale was the largest yet lots chicks and large Poultry Quail as always it will be just a matter Of time before we are one the largest sales in Ontario.. With your help.. :HappyDance: :congrats2:
May the god lord take a liking to you...

JimW
Head Chicken
Answers: 2

Re: Renfrew buy,sell,trade this Sunday???

Post by JimW » Tue May 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Wow there was definitely a lot and I mean a lot more birds there than I was expecting. My 1 year old daughter and I got up at 4:30 am to pack up and hit the road, got to the show a bit before 7 am. Set up our 1 little table with one bin of about 35 chicks and a few dozen hatching eggs. We stayed right until the end and gave some good sale prices towards the end, but we sold everything except for 2 svart hona chicks, so we were pleased.

I had previously arranged to pick up a few more Jill Reese Cream Legbar and some clean faced, rumpless araucana chicks so got those, only other purchase was 2 magpie call ducks to go with my 4 black east indie ducks.

JimW
Keeping poultry with my 2 daughters since 2014.
Ayam cemani, BC Marans, Legbars (Gold Crele, Opal and White), Mosaics, Hmongs and Cuckoo Malines
Black & Blue Poultry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357630357612951/

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Re: Renfrew buy,sell,trade this Sunday???

Post by Skinny rooster » Wed May 31, 2017 8:50 pm

It was nice to meet you Jim. You had a good group of chicks there and I was so tempted to buy, its just that I already have about 50 pooping in my basement so I felt like that was enough, lol.

I think next year if I'm still on this farm, I'm not going to hatch, I will just go to this buy,sell,trade. My neighbour came late and got some nice mixed chicks for $4 each and they are already two or three weeks old. I should have got some rabbits, lots of nice ones for $5.

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”