Huronia Fur & Feather Facebook page.

Keesha63
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Keesha63 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Good Evening and good news!
I recently joined the Huronia Fur & Feather Club, mostly out of frustration on having such a difficult time each year finding out when their Buy/Sell/Trade event days were. With their blessing I have started up a Facebook page for them. It has the event dates posted in it as well it will have some posts of folks looking for specific poultry, rabbits etc. Hopefully we can pair them up with folks looking to sell! If anyone is interested the page is found here :) https://www.facebook.com/Huronia-Fur-an ... 6914054032

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Post by Happy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:39 pm

That's awesome! I go every spring IF I can find the dates lol. Last spring I think there was 2 or 3 different dates floating around out there. Thx!

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by poultry_admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:05 am

Am I glad I had that right :banana:

@Keesha63 I have Huronia F&F in the breeder listing as well. I am hoping you could give that an update? Please?
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:18 am

Keesha63...instead of complaining...she fixes the problem! No more sitting on the sidelines, she (he?) grabbed a helmet, ran on the field, got the ball and ran with it.

This hobby needs a dozen more like that!

:racer: :top points
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Post by kortispoultry » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:38 am

Keesha63 wrote:QR_BBPOST Good Evening and good news!
I recently joined the Huronia Fur & Feather Club, mostly out of frustration on having such a difficult time each year finding out when their Buy/Sell/Trade event days were. With their blessing I have started up a Facebook page for them. It has the event dates posted in it as well it will have some posts of folks looking for specific poultry, rabbits etc. Hopefully we can pair them up with folks looking to sell! If anyone is interested the page is found here :) https://www.facebook.com/Huronia-Fur-an ... 6914054032
Good for you "Keesha63"! The Huronia Fur & Feather club is definitely one of the best around with a lot of excellent members and is "lead" and guided by Mr. John Hawkins and his hard working crew. There are not many people as dedicated, hard working and personable as John!! He is truly one of the finest and very best people around! Proud to call John a good friend of mine. Pete.

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”