Harrow/Windsor Poultry Auction?

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:11 am

I have heard rumours about a monthly hobby poultry sale in the Harrow Windsor area, but cant find any info. Anyone know who to contact, where it is etc? Thanks.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:43 pm

I also put this request up on Kijiji Windsor, and this is what I got back. I think I will go and sell my cockerels.

IT S OCT 25 AT 6 PM , YOU NEED TO ENTER BIRDS BEFORE 5 30,IT S OFF MAIN STREET QUEENS RD, HARROW
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

poultry_admin
Site Admin

Post by poultry_admin » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Great!
If you happen to get other info (exact frequency like last tuesday in month or on the 25th) and the exact location (I can't find that in google maps). Please let us know. Will add it to the event calendar.
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:15 pm

OK, here is what I think I know.

Harrow Fairgrounds.
Last Tues every month.
Poultry and bunnies and things,
Consignors need to be there by 4.
Sale starts at 530.

Sounds like a local hobbyist thing, probably not much for show critters, but I will see..

I am going to go this Tues. Will report back with more info, like who sponsors, commission, closed winter months? Stuff like that. Anything else I should see about while there? Also auctioneer or club phone no.

When I have more firm info, I will tell the nice WLLady and she may be so kind as to post it.

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”