Woodstock BST Topic is solved

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by kortispoultry » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:51 am

ross wrote:QR_BBPOST Things have changed for us we won't be going to Wdstk BST on Sun . Have fun
Really going to miss you big guy, but hopefully we'll meet up again sometime in the Spring.

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Woodstock BST

Post by kenya » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:47 am

Ah too bad Ross

Flat Rock Farm

Woodstock BST

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:29 am

That is too bad Ross, only time I get to see you. Will be going but not until around 10:30, probably not much left. Looking for some young silkies :wink:

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Woodstock BST

Post by ross » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 am

Me too but trading a bunch of hens for some meat rabbits down near Petrolia so gonna be busy . Always like Wdstk BST . Lots a good folk . Luck with your BSTs .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by kortispoultry » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Great sale, with lots of great birds and tons of great people! What more can a BST ask for!! Many thanks to Mike Thompson and his hard working crew for putting this on. Pete.

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Woodstock BST

Post by kenya » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:50 pm

I was too tired worked all night so left at 9, nice to see you Pete, Silkie Sue. Did you get your silkies Paula? I didn't see any there but venders were still arriving when I left.

Cousineau
Newly Hatched Chick

Woodstock BST

Post by Cousineau » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Enjoyed the morning in Woodstock at the BST. It was our first time there and my son picked up a nice Sussex Pullet for his egg laying flock and a young Chocolate Muscovy drake to breed his 2 muscovy hens neck spring. There were lots of birds to look at and it made for a nice end to the weekend after attending the OPB show on Sat.

Cheers,

Flat Rock Farm

Woodstock BST

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 pm

kenya wrote:QR_BBPOST I was too tired worked all night so left at 9, nice to see you Pete, Silkie Sue. Did you get your silkies Paula? I didn't see any there but venders were still arriving when I left.
I didn't get there until around 10:40. Nothing much left inside the building and I found no silkies :( But I got to talk to Sue!! :)

Silkie Sue
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by Silkie Sue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:41 am

I'm a little late with my update, but you know how it goes.... the weather was really nice. Saw Kenya as i was pulling in and when i looked for you again, you were gone :(
Why can i not remember to NOT GIVE THE POLISH WATER UNTIL AFTER THE SALE.... i managed to get 2 of my drowned rat looking birds new homes
Del had a nice India Blue Peacock that in a moment of weakness i almost decided that i really needed.... thankfully though, i thought of my neighbors and how wonderful they all are with my crowing marathons every morning and i had a premonition of me hanging in a tree if i came home with him, so he stayed with Del. Got to talk to Pete and Matt and Paula and Natalie and Etienne from Quebec. There were more vendors this time than in the spring so it was a nice outing

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Woodstock BST

Post by ross » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 am

Nice Sue I always 1/4 an apple & put in carrying case for moisture for birds even when I airmail um . Hated to miss but things change . Luck
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”