Woodstock BST Topic is solved

Silkie Sue
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by Silkie Sue » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

Hi all, i am also planning on making the trip.. i don't have alot of birds left as Mount Forest was good to me and my downsizing for winter endeavor. i do however have some handsome Polish youngsters ( all cockerals) that are looking for new homes and i will be bringing 8 of them... See ya next Sunday
Sue

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Woodstock BST

Post by WLLady » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

geez i thought this was yesterday! i might come if i'm not too busy! i still have 11 or so cockerels looking for homes....and i need to find a royal palm jake....
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:08 pm

thegawd wrote:QR_BBPOST Pete you and your birds are simply awesome! are you still breeding RIR bantams? Id like to get a trio or even just a cockeral to go with my couple hens here. no rush and im not going to woodstock... just thinking outloud LOL.

have a good one!

Al
Nice to hear from you Al, hope you're doing great! Oh yes, I am still breeding and raising RIR Bantams. I am sorry to say that I do not have any trio's left for sale at the moment, but I do and will have a great young cock or cockerel for you if you need one. Just let me know how to get him to you. Pete.

Gone Country Farms
Newly Hatched Chick

Woodstock BST

Post by Gone Country Farms » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:51 pm

If the weather is nice I'll be bringing

Black Wyandottes 4 roosters and 3 hens
1 buff brahma rooster
1 black mottled duccle rooster

For ducks I have

2 buff drakes
1 Rouen drake nice deep keel
1 Cayuga drake
1 Sebastopol double angle wing
1 white runner drake
And mabye 3 ayelsbury hens and 1 ayelsbury drake
And mabye a few more birds never know.

Thanks matt
mille fluer duccles. Ducks- call, ayelsbury, cayuga, pekin, Rouen, indian runners. Geese- American buff.

booba
Newly Hatched Chick

Woodstock BST

Post by booba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:47 pm

I am hoping not to late kortispoultry I am looking for a pair of black o.e.g I will take

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by kortispoultry » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 pm

booba wrote:QR_BBPOST I am hoping not to late kortispoultry I am looking for a pair of black o.e.g I will take
I am sorry "booba", all my young extra O.E. Black Games and Silver Duckwings are already sold and are going to friends in Quebec. They will be picking them up in Woodstock this coming Sunday. Wish I could have helped you out. Pete.

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Woodstock BST

Post by kortispoultry » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:17 am

kortispoultry wrote:QR_BBPOST I am seriously thinking about going out to the Woodstock Sale, which in my humble opinion is one of the very best around and would like to bring some young, (6 month's old) Standard Black Sumatra's of excellent quality, a trio of Bantam White Leghorn Bantams, again of top show quality, (the cock was reserve grand champion of the show in Markham 2 weeks ago) and several young pairs of Bantam O.E. Games in Black, Black Breasted Red and Silver Duckwing. Also have 2 pairs of top show and breeding quality Bantam New Hampshire's and several Bantam Silver Laced Wyandottes. If anyone is interested in any of these birds, drop me a line and I can reserve these for you. Pete.
Just about everything I posted above has been pre-sold and is spoken for. The only birds that are not yet spoken for and I will still be bringing for sale are a beautiful 9 month old Bantam New Hampshire pair and a couple of excellent pairs of almost 7 month old Standard Black Sumatra's. Pete.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Woodstock BST

Post by ross » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 pm

4sale a trio of Chanteclers for 60$ . The whites in pic. Luck . All free range raised . Know how to hide from Hawks .

ALL SOLD .....
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last edited by ross on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Gone Country Farms
Newly Hatched Chick

Woodstock BST

Post by Gone Country Farms » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Update!! More to bring!

Will be bringing half a dozen Guinea hens
A dozen ring neck pheasants
A female Cayuga to match the drake
Std pair of black Cochins
mille fluer duccles. Ducks- call, ayelsbury, cayuga, pekin, Rouen, indian runners. Geese- American buff.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Woodstock BST

Post by ross » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Things have changed for us we won't be going to Wdstk BST on Sun . Have fun
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”