Ottawa area sales.

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Ottawa area sales.

Post by poultry_admin » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST Attention admin!!!!! No oops, you have the fair for McDonald's Corners September 24 and not the POULTRY AUCTION!!! So same address but the auction should be Sunday October 16, it has always been the day after the Vernon sale . It's always later in October and never in September. Thank you.
Ok, so I looked through the fairbook and it has a show component. So I am not too eager to take it out.
I'll add another one for the Oct16th Auction.
Thanks for clarifying!!
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

poultry_admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Ottawa area sales.

Post by poultry_admin » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 pm

poultry_admin wrote:QR_BBPOST
Skinny rooster wrote:QR_BBPOST Attention admin!!!!! No oops, you have the fair for McDonald's Corners September 24 and not the POULTRY AUCTION!!! So same address but the auction should be Sunday October 16, it has always been the day after the Vernon sale . It's always later in October and never in September. Thank you.
Ok, so I looked through the fairbook and it has a show component. So I think it can stay ("no oops").
I'll add another one for the Oct16th Auction. (http://www.poultrytalkontario.net/forum ... =78&t=2039)
Thanks for clarifying!!
Be brave enough to suck at something new!
Political Grace: The art of disagreeing well.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Ottawa area sales.

Post by Skinny rooster » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Congrats to the people who put on the Alfred sale ( IPBA), I enjoyed the sale, well run as usual. Didn't seem to be too many people there like other years but the ones who did come were serious about buying so that's the important part. Around 45 lots so a good number of birds and rabbits. It started out with low prices but once people got warmed up, good stock went high until the end, fall prices however.

Cliff
On the Roost

Ottawa area sales.

Post by Cliff » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:14 am

Mcdonalds corners fair was a super fair over 300 birds at he show chris Cullen did a bang up job along with the helpers it is truly a good old fashion fair for the whole family I will come back for sure....
May the god lord take a liking to you...

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Ottawa area sales.

Post by Skinny rooster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks Cliff, I have never heard about there being a poultry show there, I thought maybe there was a misunderstanding regarding the fair, good to know and I will mark it down as something to check out for next year.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Ottawa area sales.

Post by Skinny rooster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 am

Vernon sale coming up this Saturday and McDonald's Corners the next day, I believe that's the last of the club sales around the greater Ottawa area. Then we wait for the snow lol.

Doug The Chickenman
On the Roost

Ottawa area sales.

Post by Doug The Chickenman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Yes they are the last of the year here.
I will be at Vernon just need to figure out what i am taking.

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”