The Official FALL (Oct 2) Mount Forest Sale Topic!!!!!

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:00 pm

madison174 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST OMG Kathy, I LOVE that paint silkie!!!! Am trying to make it but may not be able until almost noon........prior commitment in the morning :sad:
I'm picking up from Kathy, I can bring anything you want closer to you at least? Not that I'm enabling you or anything Flat Rock ;)
Thanks so much for the offer Jill. M&K is thinking the young one I want is a boy, was hoping it was a girl :(

Rudy Devries
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Rudy Devries » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:51 pm

I don't think I will be selling but will be there in the wee hours to man the gates. I will also be manning the saugeen valley fur and feather booth. Hope to meet lots of people there.

Micah and Kiah
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Micah and Kiah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 pm

My better half would like me to mention that if anyone is looking for Autumn Hatching eggs we have some for sale and can bring them along. BCMS, blue copper Marans, White Marans, Barnevelders (black/blue/splash), bantam rir and silkie

PM or email for details
Always learning, and trying to breed closer and closer to standard.

:chicken-hatching:

Micah and Kiah
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Micah and Kiah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

I am not by any means certain Flat Rock!!! Just too young to be sure. Also I experimented by having some seramas caged near the baby thinking maybe they would dance for the baby if it was female. They didn't dance. Not very scientific! The little one could simply be too young for the seam boys to bother dancing for
Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST
madison174 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST OMG Kathy, I LOVE that paint silkie!!!! Am trying to make it but may not be able until almost noon........prior commitment in the morning :sad:
I'm picking up from Kathy, I can bring anything you want closer to you at least? Not that I'm enabling you or anything Flat Rock ;)
Thanks so much for the offer Jill. M&K is thinking the young one I want is a boy, was hoping it was a girl :(
Always learning, and trying to breed closer and closer to standard.

:chicken-hatching:

Silkie Sue
On the Roost

Post by Silkie Sue » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:54 pm

4 MORE SLEEPS~~~~~ :banana:

Nickyn
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Nickyn » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Does anyone have a Mille Fleur hen or two? Or any D'Uccle? I didn't see any at the spring sale.

madison174
On the Roost
Answers: 1

Post by madison174 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:01 pm

I love that technique! Great idea.

[quote="Micah and Kiah"]QR_BBPOST I am not by any means certain Flat Rock!!! Just too young to be sure. Also I experimented by having some seramas caged near the baby thinking maybe they would dance for the baby if it was female. They didn't dance. Not very scientific! The little one could simply be too young for the seam boys to bother dancing for

kenya
Henny Penny

Post by kenya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:30 pm

I will have this pair, 4 and 5 months old, tons of pin feathers, considered a very dark blue because of light underfluff. 40.00
IMG_20160929_144244.jpg
IMG_20160929_140257.jpg

KDM82
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by KDM82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Can't wait for Sunday!
I'm on the lookout for showgirls, blue laced red wyandottes, polish and orpingtons in interesting colouring. More then happy to pre pay to secure a couple of nice hens/pullets.

Fairsing farm
On the Roost

Post by Fairsing farm » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:16 am

KDM82 wrote:QR_BBPOST Can't wait for Sunday!
I'm on the lookout for showgirls, blue laced red wyandottes, polish and orpingtons in interesting colouring. More then happy to pre pay to secure a couple of nice hens/pullets.
If you are looking for showgirls you should stop by my trailer! I have white buff black and maybe a few cuckoo showgirls!!
Insurance broker/hobby farm enthusiast competes in cariage driving, breeder and exhibitor of silkies and showgirls in buff black cuckoo white, bantam white Cochins in smooth & frizzledd https://www.facebook.com/FairsingFarms/

Return to “Event Discussion (Sales and Shows)”