Hello

New to PTO? Want to stop in and say hi and introduce yourself? Here's the place to do it!
Denialherz
Newly Hatched Chick

Hello

Post by Denialherz » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:02 am

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Re: Hello

Post by Killerbunny » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi And welcome @Denialherz
We'll do our best to help out. What are you planning to do? Our members have everything from chickens, ducks turkeys geese & pigeons. Nobody will mock you for asking a question.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:34 am

@Denialherz ..welcome...tell us a little about you ...lots of well informed experienced folk here...great people
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:21 pm

Welcome, As said by all above and mainly have fun live and learn
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

lolotsung
Free Ranging

Post by lolotsung » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:39 am

Hi @Denialherz! The more I learn about chickens like many things in life, the more I realize how little I know. There are some super experienced poultry people on this forum. They solve all poultry issues. I get a bit confused when they start talking about breeding this with that to get eg. Blue chickens. I didn't know there were lavender or blue chickens a year ago... So I'm learning every day. It seems like I'm never going to read everything that has happened but when I have free time I look at the old posts eg. Brooding and learn a few things. Like any animal, including humans, the main thing is clean water, healthy food, rest, and exercise. I have to say that I have a sweet tooth (cookies, pie, cake, cinnamon buns, truffles, etc 😍😍😍) so I don't feed them that garbage. 😂🤣😅 My chickens mainly eat grass, plants, and bugs. Hope you enjoy the forum and don't be shy to ask questions!
:broodyhen: :chicks: :feed ducks: :iheartpto:

Return to “I'm New Here Introductions”