Hello from North Bay

New to PTO? Want to stop in and say hi and introduce yourself? Here's the place to do it!
tcamp
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Hello from North Bay

Post by tcamp » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

windwalkingwolf wrote:QR_BBPOST Welcome to PTO! We travel through North Bay about once a year, nice countryside up there!
It is pretty wonderful, I am a Northern girl and love the clean fresh air and many lakes here. Originally from Timmins but that was really cold!

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Hello from North Bay

Post by windwalkingwolf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:04 pm

tcamp wrote: It is pretty wonderful, I am a Northern girl and love the clean fresh air and many lakes here. Originally from Timmins but that was really cold!
My brother lives in Smooth Rock Falls, north of Cochrane. Everytime we go, hubby tries to convince me to look for a house up there....but as much as I love to visit, camp, fish, take in the scenery, it just TOO DARN COLD! lol

Flat Rock Farm

Hello from North Bay

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:06 pm

:welcome: Tammy to PTO from the Cambridge area :cow:

tcamp
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Hello from North Bay

Post by tcamp » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:08 pm

windwalkingwolf wrote:QR_BBPOST
tcamp wrote: It is pretty wonderful, I am a Northern girl and love the clean fresh air and many lakes here. Originally from Timmins but that was really cold!
My brother lives in Smooth Rock Falls, north of Cochrane. Everytime we go, hubby tries to convince me to look for a house up there....but as much as I love to visit, camp, fish, take in the scenery, it just TOO DARN COLD! lol
I have a brother in Kapuskaing, haven't been there to visit...lol

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Hello from North Bay

Post by thegawd » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:54 pm

welcome aboard! we have all your poultry needs and then some! :-) p.s... I love your coop!
Al

Home Grown Poultry

KimChick
Head Chicken

Hello from North Bay

Post by KimChick » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Welcome from SE of you!

tcamp
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Hello from North Bay

Post by tcamp » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST :welcome: Tammy to PTO from the Cambridge area :cow:
I have a sister in Cambridge whom I do visit often enough :)

tcamp
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Hello from North Bay

Post by tcamp » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 pm

thegawd wrote:QR_BBPOST welcome aboard! we have all your poultry needs and then some! :-) p.s... I love your coop!
Hmmm, poultry needs? I just might be in touch. What are your Rhode Island Red like? I have always wanted to try some of them but not the hatchery ones...heritage, but not exhibition.

Flat Rock Farm

Hello from North Bay

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:00 pm

tcamp wrote:QR_BBPOST
Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST :welcome: Tammy to PTO from the Cambridge area :cow:
I am always up for a coffee and some chicken chat. Unfortunately I do not have any of the breeds you listed you are looking for but I do have some awesome other breeds. :wink:

tcamp
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Hello from North Bay

Post by tcamp » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Flat Rock Farm wrote:QR_BBPOST
tcamp wrote:QR_BBPOST
I am always up for a coffee and some chicken chat. Unfortunately I do not have any of the breeds you listed you are looking for but I do have some awesome other breeds. :wink:
I am always up for coffee and some chicken chat too...and I also am always up to try different breeds! My sister just moved there in the fall so I have not been there yet but will be this spring sometime. We just might have some time to chat!

Return to “I'm New Here Introductions”