Information SIlver Creek Nurseries - DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

SIlver Creek Nurseries - DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:18 pm

WARNING!!!!
I ordered some trees and bushes from the above because I have previously been very happy with them. Offer at checkout was free shipping on over $200. Put in the order and selected 2nd week in May for delivery. Get an Email saying it was ready for pick-up and arrange an appt. Now I'm not driving 6 hrs people! She now tells me that I had selected contactless pick-up at checkout (nope, how did I select a shipping date) so it's my fault and they'll ship but charge me around xx but they aren't sure how much. I've told them to just cancel the order. WOndering if it's the same people or whether daghter or something has taken over. Anyway be warned!
Hassle till ongoing fess to refund etc. Apparently these plants are packed in Feb but they tell you they must be planted in a few days. Previous invoices show shipping calculated at checkout, now they say it says free because it's pick up and they can't tell you how much until they package it. Just got the sob story about busy, small farm etc.
THEY SUCK. I suspect a glitch in the ordering system defaulting to pick up due to a new office manager last year.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Gardening”