Information IMPORTANT-ALL FIREARMS OWNERS

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Re: IMPORTANT-ALL FIREARMS OWNERS

Post by kenya » Thu May 07, 2020 3:10 pm

I don't believe anything should be pushed through at this time but people have to put up a stink and let the general public know what's happening in order to stop it.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Post by ross » Thu May 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Agree Kenya . Education in what it means to the non & many gun owners is what’s needed & yes parliamentary Democracy what our country was founded on should be upheld .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 pm

totally agree @ross
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

Jaye
Poultry Guru - chick level
Answers: 3

Post by Jaye » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm

I know that Andrew Scheer pushed back on this, for the reasons that all of you have cited, but I'm wondering, what happens now? Will this be written into law, regardless?
RIP Scooby, AKA Awesome Dog. Too well loved to ever be forgotten. "Sometime in June", 2005 - January 24, 2017.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

ross
Teenaged Cockerel

Post by ross » Thu May 07, 2020 5:32 pm

We will see how the Constitutional challenge by CCFR goes . If Trudeau gets his way , this is what UN wants of all nations & JT wants that seat its cost us enough borrowed money already he will push it

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 am

So looks like alberta and saskatchewan want to go the way of a provincial CFO and take firearms into the provincial fold. Although I did only see that on FB, and my goodness FB is a bunch of false/fake news/sensationalism these days. I did see statements on the RCMP and CFO websites saying that screw in choke thread diameter is NOT included in the measurements, and ross is right, we'll have to see how the challenge goes. This has been in the works just waiting on the right time to ram it through for at least 2 years....I just hope that the Cons and NDP stand up together and say something like the folks that own firearms are doing right now....someone on FB even went so far as mentioning a coup....sigh.
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

ross
Teenaged Cockerel

Post by ross » Mon May 11, 2020 11:45 am

NDP is for it too .

Return to “Hunting and Fishing”