Ice, Ice Baby

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Ice, Ice Baby

Post by thegawd » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:59 pm

trip back to 1990? well everytime I read the title of the thread i get this song stuck in my head soo....

I hope all gets straightened back out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
Al

Home Grown Poultry

SandyM

Ice, Ice Baby

Post by SandyM » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

It's absolutely beautiful to look at but definitely has a price tag. Thanks for sharing those pictures!! Did it get warm enough to melt it all?
I was outside in a sweat shirt today and thankfully the sun was shinning :)

Hope that tree stands back up once the weight of the ice melts off.

Flat Rock Farm

Ice, Ice Baby

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Al that's what went through my head when I came up with the title!! LOL
Last edited by Flat Rock Farm on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flat Rock Farm

Ice, Ice Baby

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:05 pm

SandyM wrote:QR_BBPOST It's absolutely beautiful to look at but definitely has a price tag. Thanks for sharing those pictures!! Did it get warm enough to melt it all?
I was outside in a sweat shirt today and thankfully the sun was shinning :)

Hope that tree stands back up once the weight of the ice melts off.
It melted today, I was at work but DH said at times it was scary with all the ice falling off the trees!!

SandyM

Ice, Ice Baby

Post by SandyM » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Glad it all melted.
Lou was in Ancaster on a job site and he said that the ice falling off hydro wires could kill someone if they were walking under it. Scary.

Return to “Photos”