A Little Graphic, but Good News!

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Doug The Chickenman
On the Roost

Post by Doug The Chickenman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:18 am

I guess it is time for some more silkies then, once the method of entry is blocked, and the rest of the coop is fortified.

Rhonda
On the Roost

Post by Rhonda » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Thanks everyone, really relieved to finally get it before spring and babies come along. I realize it probably wont be too long before another moves in to the territory so wont put anything else in the barn until I have the pens ready. yes Doug, you will know when I am ready for silkies!

Thanks Ross for the info about them making caches. it always seemed counter productive to me to remove the entire source of food when if you took one at a time they would last longer. Your explanation makes sense.

Yes, that is a rat trap It is caught in. it was placed into a box, or tube my hubby built. there are lots of You Tube videos that explain how to do it. The nails were an addition this time as it was a particular tricky one to catch.

Return to “Photos”