Stunning

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Stunning

Post by ross » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Haha , if they put it out there man I'm gonna look . As country singer Brad Paisley 's song says " I'm still a guy " lol Luck Pete .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

kortispoultry
On the Roost

Stunning

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

ross wrote:QR_BBPOST Haha , if they put it out there man I'm gonna look . As country singer Brad Paisley 's song says " I'm still a guy " lol Luck Pete .
You got that right big guy, I am on your side! You and I still have a long way to go before we're done!!

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Stunning

Post by windwalkingwolf » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 am

I have no idea who she is, really, haven't followed any of the brou ha ha at all...I don't see what the issue could be...?? Are you saying people are being catty and jealous because she's a little larger than most cover girls generally are? She's not MY type, but she's gorgeous...nice and squishy in all the right places so to speak. Too damn bad for the hollywood women that spend all their money on personal trainers, cosmetic surgery, and coffee enemas.

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Stunning

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:32 am

One of the ex supermodels (Cheryl Tiegs) was being nasty because she said that she looked unhealthy and it was promoting an unhealthy life style!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Stunning

Post by baronrenfrew » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 am

Clothing models are famous for eating disorders and meals of lettuce to stay thin. The camera adds ten pounds (unless you do like Stephen Seagall and wear all black and hide your gut under a jacket). They always talk about JayLo's butt (Jennifer Lopez) or now Kim Kardashians as the fashion and entertainment world demand perfection. Dove (soap) has had ad campaigns showing how fake photos can be with touchups and celebrating real women. So now, finally there is a business and even a demand for women with different body shapes. Of course some loudmouths are talking nasty.
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

SandyM

Stunning

Post by SandyM » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:57 am

Apparently Cheryl made a public apology yesterday. She got dragged through the mud for her poopty attitude .. But she's not the only nasty there has been.

Jan she was on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Baron you're right. but those eating disorders don' just stay in the modelling industry. That perception of the perfect body and image hasn't stayed in the modelling industry. Hollywood is guilty. Parents are guilty. Co-workers are guilty. SOCIETY is guilty.

SarniaTricia
Newly Hatched Chick

Stunning

Post by SarniaTricia » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 am

Thank you SandyM.... love this post!
She is size 16.... I can't look at her and see a "Plus sized" model!! She is just a stunningly beautiful woman!
Being a size 16 myself..... I have bouts of self image issues, but, for the most part, I love my body.. It's the only one I have or will ever have... Why rage (hate) something you cannot change? Love it and it will love you... then you are a sexy beautiful woman, no mater what the cultural norm says.
I wear a bikini on vacation and my approach is.. if you don't like the way I look.. look away, I'm comfortable and fine, just the way I am.
The 4acre Farm
Wheatley, Ontario

SandyM

Stunning

Post by SandyM » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:06 am

SarniaTricia wrote:QR_BBPOST Thank you SandyM.... love this post!
She is size 16.... I can't look at her and see a "Plus sized" model!! She is just a stunningly beautiful woman!
Being a size 16 myself..... I have bouts of self image issues, but, for the most part, I love my body.. It's the only one I have or will ever have... Why rage (hate) something you cannot change? Love it and it will love you... then you are a sexy beautiful woman, no mater what the cultural norm says.
I wear a bikini on vacation and my approach is.. if you don't like the way I look.. look away, I'm comfortable and fine, just the way I am.
I love your way of thinking and it should be the norm. It isn't but we're getting there. LOVE your words! You go girl!!! Confidence and self acceptance is the most attractive feature/trait any person can have.

SandyM

Stunning

Post by SandyM » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

There's a difference between admiration for beauty, confidence and sexual objectification. It's every single living persons moral obligation to know, teach and respect the difference.

Ok, locking the feminist back up

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Stunning

Post by ross » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 am

Thanks anyway . Luck
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Return to “Photos”