Birds of a feather?

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Brebis
Chatty Hen

Birds of a feather?

Post by Brebis » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 am

On my morning bike ride by the waterfront trail here in Kingston I saw these 2 birds seemingly hanging out out in this dead tree. The one on the right I’m pretty sure is an osprey eating breakfast and the other I think is a red tailed hawk. Curious that they’re both in the same tree at the same time, there are many others there to hang out in…

Sorry it’s a bit blurry, cell phones aren’t good at long shots!
72EA12EE-53B5-47C2-87F4-6E34E390A4FE.jpeg
Former dairy shepherd and owner of a menagerie of chickens and Pencilled Turkeys, now owned by three cats and a border collie x Australian shepherd pup.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Re: Birds of a feather?

Post by ross » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Red Tail lookin to steal a free meal or some pcs at least
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

Brebis
Chatty Hen

Re: Birds of a feather?

Post by Brebis » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:05 am

I think you may be right Ross, but I didn’t stick around to see!
Former dairy shepherd and owner of a menagerie of chickens and Pencilled Turkeys, now owned by three cats and a border collie x Australian shepherd pup.

Return to “Photos”