First egg from Black Copper Marans!

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Rossman
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Re: First egg from Black Copper Marans!

Post by Rossman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:25 am

Pollo Caballo wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:17 am
Yeah you have a really nice dark egg there and a couple with those great speckles. The Marans eggs make a great foil beside those blue eggs!
We are looking forward to adding olive eggers and easter eggers this year for some more variety :)

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:11 pm

@Rossman ..nice carton of eggs there...the one in top row 4th from the left is the one i like...a dark one with that beautiful mahogany tone..the tough part, I find is getting to know which of the girls is the one that lays that egg :run:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Rossman
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

Post by Rossman » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:17 am

Yeah @TomK , I wish they were all like that, but it is what it is. They taste fine either way :D

Return to “Photos”