With a little help from my friends

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

With a little help from my friends

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Trimming the feet of a mini horse is harder than a big horse, because its hard to get a good position. Then you get others that dont know what they are doing that want to help and learn.
Attachments
Tryin to help
Tryin to help
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Re: With a little help from my friends

Post by Farrier1987 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:54 am

Sent this to a friend out west. His comment was quite apt I thought.
Couple of young goats, and old goat and a quarter of a horse.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Mon May 25, 2020 8:30 am

Ohhh, some friend !
Love the picture, it shows a deep involvement .......of everybody ;)

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by Farrier1987 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:45 am

I sent it to a lady that I had talked to about a pet goat maybe. And it was part of the clincher, sort of pushed it over the edge. Young billy goats are usually destined for the table, but I try really hard to find pet homes for them because I raise them as pets, and it worked this time. Pleases me a lot. She also has a couple minis and pot belly pigs and is getting chickens. I have told her about this site too, so maybe another groupie here?

Return to “Photos”