Auto Show 2016!

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
SandyM

Auto Show 2016!

Post by SandyM » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:36 am

Great show yesterday with my young man.
I Put a lot of pictures up on Facebook. This way I don't have to send them all to Al for resizing etc. So many pictures but I've only posted my favourites so far.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 277&type=3

Bad news, Josh still has expensive taste LOL. Good news. He's a realist like his mother. It was a great day spent together and is our 'thing' every year for the last 8 or so years. :racer:

My favourite at the show. Despite being a Chevy girl, once I sat is in this princess I was SOLD!! It's classy and simple, unlike its admirer. *sigh*
image.jpeg

Robbie
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Auto Show 2016!

Post by Robbie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:23 pm

The one car I always wanted was the unfortunately named Crossfire. They are pretty well antiques now.
:sFun_mornincoffee:

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Auto Show 2016!

Post by thegawd » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:22 pm

did chevy/gm have any new trucks without active fuel managment? or at least a way to shut it off with a button?

p.s. I really dont mind resizing... especially with my computer. I can load ten pics at once and resize them at the same time. I use a nch program called.... hmmm ill get back to you... its free and licensed for non commercial use... once the free trial stops working just uninstall n reinstall... I like free.
Al

Home Grown Poultry

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Auto Show 2016!

Post by ross » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:54 pm

If I click on that pic or any other like that right there to make by itself it comes out larger & upright .
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

SandyM

Auto Show 2016!

Post by SandyM » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 am

thegawd wrote:QR_BBPOST did chevy/gm have any new trucks without active fuel managment? or at least a way to shut it off with a button?

p.s. I really dont mind resizing... especially with my computer. I can load ten pics at once and resize them at the same time. I use a nch program called.... hmmm ill get back to you... its free and licensed for non commercial use... once the free trial stops working just uninstall n reinstall... I like free.
Ummm, hmmm, I don't know about the active fuel mgmt. Al. I know the guy was talking on the 1500 Denali about this on and off (valves I think) over a speaker system and Josh corrected his fuck up and the crowd applauded Josh after the guy was like, oh umm, sorry about that. Then the guy jokingly asked Josh if he wanted a job.

I'll email over some pics if you're good with resizing and posting. Thanks!!!

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Auto Show 2016!

Post by ross » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:51 am

Bein old I'm from an era where a fancy , hot rod , vehicle , mine was a '57 Chev was a chick magnet . Would this one do that Sandy ? Luck
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Auto Show 2016!

Post by TomK » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 am

Robbie...you aren't the only one that thought the Crossfire was a cool set of wheels
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

SandyM

Auto Show 2016!

Post by SandyM » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:20 am

ross wrote:QR_BBPOST Bein old I'm from an era where a fancy , hot rod , vehicle , mine was a '57 Chev was a chick magnet . Would this one do that Sandy ? Luck
Ross, I'm far to independent (and most days anti-men) to worry about what a guy drives lol. But I believe this Caddy is a family type SUV. So probably not a chick magnet. LOL. Unless you want extra family members :)

However, some of the sports cars there might getcha a wink or two!

SandyM

Auto Show 2016!

Post by SandyM » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 am

TomK wrote:QR_BBPOST Robbie...you aren't the only one that thought the Crossfire was a cool set of wheels
I'd have to google that. I think you guys just dated yourselves hahahah!

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Auto Show 2016!

Post by TomK » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:29 am

Sandy..it was production 2003- 2007...so not too dinosaurish...lol
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

Return to “Photos”