My Eggs

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
AutumnPGW
Newly Hatched Chick

My Eggs

Post by AutumnPGW » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Canard wrote:QR_BBPOST Great colours! I'm envious. I wish my ducks laid colours like that. I wish my ducks were currently laying! Almost makes me want some chickens...... Almost. Chris.
I got Cayugas last year, havent seen an egg yet! But ecited for the black-green shades of eggs :)

AutumnPGW
Newly Hatched Chick

My Eggs

Post by AutumnPGW » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:58 pm

baronrenfrew wrote:QR_BBPOST Hot darn, autumnpgw, Dunrobin is so close to me. Could I get a dozen (or two) like that to incubate in 3rd week of March? I got a school that would go bonkers for eggs like that. (And of course my wife likes them. I've got Ameraucanas that lay a pale blue)
For sure! As long as I have some :)

AutumnPGW
Newly Hatched Chick

My Eggs

Post by AutumnPGW » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Ontario Chick wrote:QR_BBPOST Autumn, are the 2 blue eggs on left side from your White Ameraucanas?
Autumn eggs.jpeg
yes ma'am! I can show you some pictures of them

AutumnPGW
Newly Hatched Chick

My Eggs

Post by AutumnPGW » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Ontario Chick wrote:QR_BBPOST Autumn, are the 2 blue eggs on left side from your White Ameraucanas?
blueegg.jpg
Here is an egg this fall in direct sun no editing

AutumnPGW
Newly Hatched Chick

My Eggs

Post by AutumnPGW » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:13 pm

kenya wrote:QR_BBPOST Beautiful! Love the purple one.
OMGOSH!!!! how do i get lav AM from you??????? <take my money! take my money!!>

Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

My Eggs

Post by Farrier1987 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you Autumn. I love collecting the eggs, wondering who laid today "Oh its her!". So much fun, and giving them to friends always gets such comments. Makes me puff up and preen and feel smug. And I mean it, yours are more impressive, but I sure like mine.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

My Eggs

Post by thegawd » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 pm

here it is...
Al

Home Grown Poultry

Pollo Caballo
Fuzzy Dinosaur Stage

My Eggs

Post by Pollo Caballo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Those are great colored eggs. I love the lavender ones. That is some special Orpington. I have two lavender orpingtons but alas they just lay the typical beige eggs. They are In with my blue copper Marans rooster and I hope to hatch some of their eggs this spring though I don't expect their offspring to lay purple eggs it is something to hope for!

Return to “Photos”