This has to be a joke

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

This has to be a joke

Post by ross » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Location -Location -Location & guality . Luck
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

kortispoultry
On the Roost

This has to be a joke

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Rhonda wrote:QR_BBPOST Wish we could get that for the wood we sell!
You mean to tell me that you good people don't even get $50 for a quarter of a bush cord Rhonda? That is not right. I am told quite often that I should charge more than that, but I tell the people that I do it as a hobby, (pays for feed and other poultry expenses). I would never be able to make a living off it unless I worked at it 24/7. Have a great evening you all.

kortispoultry
On the Roost

This has to be a joke

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:40 pm

WLLady wrote:QR_BBPOST WOW. did it sell yet? LOL

all i can think is we get our wood from a guy that comes and delivers right to the wood pile AND helps us stack it, and it's 300$ for 5 cords, all split and hardwood and beautiful, and stacked....
Wllady, I would take this deal in a split second!! Maybe you can put me in touch with him or her? I would gladly pay $300 for 5 bush cords of hardwood fire wood and I would also gladly give that person another $200 for delivery. Please let me know. Pete.

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

This has to be a joke

Post by WLLady » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

5 face cords...4x8x16....
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

kortispoultry
On the Roost

This has to be a joke

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:01 pm

WLLady wrote:QR_BBPOST 5 face cords...4x8x16....
I thought you were talking about a full bush cord and I thought that I hit the jackpot for a minute. But 5 face cords and the delivery person helping you stack this, is still one heck of a great deal!! Pete.

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

This has to be a joke

Post by windwalkingwolf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 pm

LOL no Pete, I charge $55 per stove cord picked up at the pile or 90 cut split and delivered within an hour drive. I was saying last year other people were charging 150 per stove cord (16"), and getting it. At that point, you might as well be paying for propane!

kortispoultry
On the Roost

This has to be a joke

Post by kortispoultry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:20 pm

windwalkingwolf wrote:QR_BBPOST LOL no Pete, I charge $55 per stove cord picked up at the pile or 90 cut split and delivered within an hour drive. I was saying last year other people were charging 150 per stove cord (16"), and getting it. At that point, you might as well be paying for propane!
I always knew it Jan, you are just too good of a lady!! Have a great evening my dear. Pete.

Huitemafarms
Newly Hatched Chick

This has to be a joke

Post by Huitemafarms » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Cutting your own firewood is the best way to do it, it's alot cheaper, keeps you outside and gives you a good workout. Like hank says "country folks can survive"
:rooster: Old English Games, call Ducks, bobwhite quail, ring neck pheasant and red sexlink

Return to “Photos”