Poultry and pigeon fancy

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Poultry and pigeon fancy

Post by Ontario Chick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 am

On my travels thru the depths of poultry fancy came across an interesting website with some great pics and books
https://www.pigeonmagazines.com/poultry ... y-tribune/

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Re: Poultry and pigeon fancy

Post by windwalkingwolf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 am

Thanks, Hana! I have now seen Moorhead Owlbeards for the first time, and the gears in my head are turning, AGAIN. I've decided I must try to create a chicken that looks like that :roll: darnit! :help:

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Re: Poultry and pigeon fancy

Post by Ontario Chick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:12 pm

roflmbo
It's all can do to stop myself from plastering my walls with pigeon and pheasant pictures, not to mention chickens.
The only thing that is stopping me, is my son't commenting on the fact that there seem to be way more chick pictures then their baby pictures :0 must admit, it may be true ...

Return to “Photos”