Great Dane / Cochin stare down....

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:45 pm

There would be no face off on this house....far too life ending for the chicken if Otis was at the other end of the staring contest...1.3 microseconds i would wager...and of course, there never are grown birds in the house proper...great photo though...made me smile...thank you
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

WaupoosCowgirl
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

Post by WaupoosCowgirl » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 pm

My Dane stares them down too!
Attachments
P3020364.JPG

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 pm

I showed Carla the pic and she says "oh cute.....see, thats a beat up hard workin' farm floor!" Our floor was put in 20 years ago and its due for a refinish.
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Arwen.26
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by Arwen.26 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 am

baronrenfrew wrote:QR_BBPOST I showed Carla the pic and she says "oh cute.....see, thats a beat up hard workin' farm floor!" Our floor was put in 20 years ago and its due for a refinish.
Ya ours is definitely in need of a refinish too!...we bought this old farm house 5 years ago...the people we bought it from put this very thin cheap coat on it. (It looked great when we bought it...and this picture was was over a year ago as well)...the logs are from early 1800's and were reassembled from a farm down the road in early 70's. I am positive the floors haven't been changed since. Love the old barn wood floors they feel and look real, but what a lot of work we have ahead to fix it up... ;-) thanks for the post

Satellite
On the Roost

Post by Satellite » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 pm

I know this is old but I just saw this.

I wish my dogs would be so docile or afraid of the chickens. Sadly, with a terrier and a doodle who as learned from the terrier, they would be holding the chicken in their teeth given the chance. And the pug...god I don't know if he would even notice anything different.

Cliff
On the Roost

Post by Cliff » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:39 am

Nice dog...
May the god lord take a liking to you...

Return to “Photos”