March came in like a lamb

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Re: March came in like a lamb

Post by baronrenfrew » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:32 pm

red wing blackbirds singing today! woohoo! only six more weeks of.....no.....thats not right...
its 'bator time

:stars: :farmer: :yippiechickie: :wee: :smiley-char026:
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Post by Happy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:26 pm

scottishpet wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Love the look of these guys, Happy! Fuzzy legs!!!
Thanks @scottishpet
They are all feathers and floof and clumsiness. Nothing dainty about these girls

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:47 am

okay....stopped to get fuel the other day and it was snowing, and 4 inches of snow on the fence posts and planted right on top of one, sitting in the snow up to his wings was a red winged black bird just singing his heart out.....LOL.
spring will come.....sometime.....i hope! that drive this morning was not fun blowing and drifting. and i think the county might think it's march, therefore it's spring, therefore we don't need the road crews anymore.....

my first hatch is "due" on saturday!
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

KimChick
Head Chicken

Post by KimChick » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Where did the lamb go?
I think the lion ate it, and we're back into winter. *Sigh*

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 am

i never saw a lamb......march better go out like a lamb this year. this is getting old. fast.
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

Return to “Photos”