Random Pics

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Re: Random Pics

Post by thegawd » Mon May 01, 2023 12:36 pm

Well Brena wasn't correcting she was guarding her food n wouldn't let the puppie into the kitchen. So she was guarding her territory. Whats funny is she wouldn't guard her bed n let the puppy have it. They have slept together a few times but play outside like theres no tommorow. Shes definitely letting the puppy know whats hers but selectively. Thankfuy there has not been any real aggression but it sure did sound like it. Puppy just rolls over on her back and like.... come on I'm not a threat! LOL

Brena is coming around though and we couldn't be happier! Oh and the puppy has her own bed but uses Brenas. Were trying to change that and encourage her to use her own but brena just doesn't seem to care n lays somewhere else. Usually in front of her food dish. Silly dog.

I've learned that an old dog can take 2 weeks or longer to truly accept a new dog into the family but thankfully she's coming around faster than that. Brena just wants to play but at the same time she knows what hers (her food dish) and I don't think that's abnormal at all, I just wasn't expecting her to actually be aggressive towards a puppy. Once there outside its play time so very good progress! Woohoo!
Al

Home Grown Poultry

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Post by thegawd » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:34 pm

My boys new kitten... born here with 4 other boys. His name is Chase and he's crazy playful! Since I mentioned him in KB's thread I figured I have to post a pic. This is him in his calm state, sleeping. Lol
Screenshot_20230531-230826_Gallery.jpg
He also plays with the dogs, Brena could care less but the puppy, Cocoa is like the kitten's best friend and they play alot.
Al

Home Grown Poultry

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:17 pm

Adorable!
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Photos”