EE eggs pic

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Farrier1987
Stringy Old Chicken
Answers: 1

EE eggs pic

Post by Farrier1987 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 pm

I love my varied egg basket. This is this years edition. Others that would care to post some of theirs, I would like to see them too. Several members have their egg lines represented here, thanks.
Attachments
A dozen easter eggs.
A dozen easter eggs.
Farrier1987. South of Chatham on Lake Erie. Chickens, goats, horse, garden, dog, cat. Worked all over the world. Know a little bit about a lot of things. No incubator, broody hens.

ross
Teenaged Cockerel
Answers: 2

Re: EE eggs pic

Post by ross » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:53 pm

I'll show you mine you show me yours hmmmm . 😎 . Sorry don't have any but white & cream . No ee chickens . Colourful tray nice . 🍿
ENJOY YOUR HUNTING / FISHING HERITAGE & the GREATNESS of CANADA

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:49 pm

I just sold all my eggs for eating today, so all I have is some potentially in line for the incubator. My one blue egg layer is trying to go broody and declining to contribute...The darker brown eggs are Giant eggs--a couple of my best hens lay heavily speckled eggs, which is unusual for the breed apparently, but the hens don't know that :D . The one light brown is from an Orpington hen. The lighter green is Orpington x EE, and the darker green is Giant x EE. The white eggs are from a little Silkie cross girl with no white layer blood, and she's supposed to lay cream coloured eggs. Missing are cream coloured eggs from a hen that's supposed to lay white, and doesn't (Dorking) :/ because I sold those today too lol
20170709_222209.jpg

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Post by kenya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Beautiful eggs love the different colours!

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Here are some from my girls
eggs.jpg
The olive one is heavily speckled and the pullet is silvery partridge with feathered legs, the green one the same cross. The blue is a pure Ameraucana from OCs lines. The terracotta is from a pullet that's a Barnevelder cross. The pinkish egg is from one who looks like a salmon faverolle.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Return to “Photos”