Bumper year for apples!

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
G Williams
On the Roost

Re: Bumper year for apples!

Post by G Williams » Fri May 26, 2017 11:31 am

:D My Dad bought a farm with 3 remaining trees in the orchard. 1 my mother identified as a Wolf River. Extra large apples. I remember going to pick 1 or 2 when we were working there. Good to eat raw and known as a good baking apple.https://www.pto.ca/forum/images/smilies ... iggrin.gif

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 pm

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Your tree is LOADED there Happy!!! The two I have are not, last year lots but not this year. They are a both a dwarf variety, big yellow apples that look like Mutsu. The pears trees had lot of blooms thought, so not sure what that means??? I will keep my fingers crossed for the few blooms on the apple trees will complete to maturity :hands:

Cliff
On the Roost

Post by Cliff » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:19 pm

My favourite fruit apples I eat one every day to keep the doctor away..
May the god lord take a liking to you...

Return to “Photos”