2 twin girls! 4/4 girls so far!

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Rooster Rick
On the Roost

Post by Rooster Rick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 pm

goatgal35 wrote:QR_BBPOST I am jealous. I have had two single bucklings and a set of twin buckings this year. All healthy and cute but all boys. Your little girls are beautiful.
Haha yeah having bucklings sucks! We have a few wethers running around we didn't have the heart to get rid of.. we still have 2 does to deliver so fingers crossed!

Rooster Rick
On the Roost

Post by Rooster Rick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:41 pm

20170320_153732.jpg

egg-centric
Newly Hatched Chick

Post by egg-centric » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm

I have one recently freshened Nubian from top lines, her bucking, one Nubian doe almost a year old and one Saanen the same age. I could use a Lamancha ... will you be selling?! So adorable and love that about the ears...

Rooster Rick
On the Roost

Post by Rooster Rick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 pm

egg-centric wrote:QR_BBPOST I have one recently freshened Nubian from top lines, her bucking, one Nubian doe almost a year old and one Saanen the same age. I could use a Lamancha ... will you be selling?! So adorable and love that about the ears...
I doubt it.. but if you wanna text me 17053401869 we can talk.. the white one has "gopher ears" meaning hardly any ears at all.. the other 3 girls have "elf ears" so have a tiny amount of ear. All purebred. But I do have lamancha crosses I'd sell forsure? Anyways text me

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Whoa....hey....you let it in the house and on the furniture!! ??
Okay, i never said that i didnt like baby goats...lol. just not here!! They are cute. Look weird with no ears, but i am sure they will grow to be just a mischeivious as all other goats......lol and you are right, when they dry up they are cute little fuzzballs arent they?
NO GOATS!!!
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

Happy
Poultry Guru - pullet level

Post by Happy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm

There is something oddly creepy about that white one with no ears! I kept looking at it and it reminds me of a centaur lol. Its cute as all but let's just say I wouldn't want to see it in the dark.

Return to “Photos”