Ditch Dwellers

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
WaupoosCowgirl
Starting to Crow
Answers: 1

Ditch Dwellers

Post by WaupoosCowgirl » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 pm

These guys were loving the weather just before the storm and spent their afternoons sailing up and down the ditch.
Attachments
PC160135.JPG

thegawd
Head Cockerel-Moderator
Answers: 1

Re: Ditch Dwellers

Post by thegawd » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:31 pm

I love that! My ducks and geese for the last couple years never truly got to be "waterfowl." well we moved to a new place, I built a crazy run, there was an above ground pool dug into the ground 2 feet that I want to turn into a natural pond. Well I havent done anything with the hole to make it leak proof yet but I did fill it up to about 8" and they just loved it! well after the freezing rain and what not its now completely full! it makes me so happy to see them happy, playing and swimming they way they should be!
Al

Home Grown Poultry

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 am

Great picture!! Wherever there is water they will find it!! LOL

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Its always so great see the waterfowl on water, it's pretty obvious that is their favorite element. Nice picture.

Cliff
On the Roost

Post by Cliff » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Nice ducks
May the god lord take a liking to you...

Return to “Photos”