Last Hatch.....of the season ;)

Let's see them!!!!
Forum rules
Any images that depict illegal acts or subject manner will be removed. You retain rights to your photos but by posting them here you also are agreeing to giving rights to PTO to remove or alter these pictures (size adjustment for example) as needed. To maintain memory usage at a low level we are entertaining deleting photos after a certain time period which at this point will be determined by the time when we run out of data storage capacity.
Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 am

Got the incubator finally running there Kathy, YAY!!!! Good luck with your hatch :xfingers:

Yes is as disappointing, but some is better than none. I finally have a broody EO so she is sitting on 8 eggs :xfingers:

redninja
On the Roost

Post by redninja » Thu May 19, 2016 7:35 am

Nice assortment of chicks. Good luck with your broody!
Don't let anyone tell you who you can or can't be.
Breeding Isbar, Ameracauna, BBS Muscovy, Goat

Shnookie
Free Ranging

Post by Shnookie » Mon May 23, 2016 2:59 pm

I'll be waiting to hear how your broody does. Good luck! I have built a broody house just in case one of mine wants to try.

Flat Rock Farm

Post by Flat Rock Farm » Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Well Kathy, I think she is serious, it's been a week. I will have to move her out of the general population next week. I have marked 8 eggs that she is sitting on. A couple of the girls keep laying new ones in there with her!! LOL

Robbie
Head Chicken
Answers: 1

Post by Robbie » Mon May 23, 2016 5:57 pm

They are very cute! It's true, room temperature really has to be very steady, I've found that too, even with the big Sportsman.
:sFun_mornincoffee:

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Mon May 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Good day, yep my sportsman went sideways when set up in a school. Room temps all over the place, can't get humidity high enough. Hatching 20 or 25%
Previous hatch, same machine, at home in an unused bedroom: hatched 85% of those that were fertile.
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Return to “Photos”