My Old School

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

My Old School

Post by Killerbunny » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm

I thought some folks would get a bit of a chuckle from this piece. It was written by my Music Teacher and I found it when I was checking up on my somewhat "exclusive" old Grammar school. I was in the sixth form at this time and anyone who knows me should have a laugh at the last sentence.
"There was also another problem, I was the first male to join the staff, in fact apart from the caretaker the only male in the building, something that did not bother me even if it might concern some of my future pupils. I taught co-educationally for many years in Dagenham, another inner city Grammar School and in a Girl's High School in Sydney, although I will admit the elegant Sixth Form young ladies from Clapham were at first a bit daunting."
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Re: My Old School

Post by Ontario Chick » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Killerbunny wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm

"There was also another problem, I was the first male to join the staff, in fact apart from the caretaker the only male in the building, something that did not bother me even if it might concern some of my future pupils. I taught co-educationally for many years in Dagenham, another inner city Grammar School and in a Girl's High School in Sydney, although I will admit the elegant Sixth Form young ladies from Clapham were at first a bit daunting."
The poor man, who knows how elegant you were in Sixth Form?
and possibly intimidation in any Form??? ;)

TomK
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by TomK » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 pm

'Daunting'..now there is a novel way to phrase things... :laugh:
If you don't plant the tree, you will never have the fruit...

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:41 pm

I think he should have taught "Diplomacy", because obviously he was an expert! Bless him! roflmbo

Return to “Humour”