Chicken surprise.

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Chicken surprise.

Post by Skinny rooster » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 am

Teacher asks Billy why he is late getting to school.

"Well you see miss, last night we heard a terrible commotion coming from the chicken house, so Pa grabbed his shot gun and ran out to investigate, in his hurry he ran out buck naked and when he nervously opened the henhouse door with the shotgun loaded, the old dog silently came up behind Pa and stuck his cold wet nose where the sun don't shine... and that's why I'm late because we were plucking chickens until now"!

kenya
Henny Penny
Answers: 1

Re: Chicken surprise.

Post by kenya » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Ha! Ha! Ha! Good one!

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:50 pm

:))). I’ve run out with a shotgun...my white underwear highlighted in the moonlight...
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

Killerbunny
Poultry Guru - total zen level
Answers: 4

Post by Killerbunny » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:54 pm

I do remember DH one night out on the deck, naked, armed with a slingshot after a racoon! Different house, closer neighbours.
:iheartpto:
Beltsville Small White turkeys.
Mutt chickens for eggs
RIP Stephen the BSW Tom and my coffee companion.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave Splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.
:turkey:

:bat:

WLLady
Stringy Old Soup Pot Hen of a Moderator
Answers: 5

Post by WLLady » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:13 pm

me and my hubby in pyjamas raced out to chase coyotes out of the horse paddock dead of night pitched black 3am...flashlights in one hand 270s in the other......i didnt even have shoes on.....neighbours called the next morning to make sure everything was okay and they live a mile away lol..
they could hear our horse and the yotes with the shots after....protecting my livestock...no doubt if we hadnt one of our horses would be dead
:giraffe: Pet quality wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas, welsummers, barred rocks, light brown leghorns; Projects on the go: rhodebars, welbars

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah. Me with a crossbow and nothing on but unlaced boots. I needn't have bothered, it was a muskrat and the dogs were on it before I got there.

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Well if we are doing show and tell.... two inches of snow on the ground, me in my boxers and rubber boots after something in the bush.

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm

lmao, you don’t need a show, if you did those would be pics you can’t “unsee”
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Post by baronrenfrew » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:31 pm

I was in Myrtle Beach S.C. with the boys on a golf week.
by Tuesday night we noticed a cop car outside. hmmm, something happened here. Wed I took the day to myself and didn’t golf, did some laundry. at the hotel laundry was a lady, late 50’s early 60’s (white trash comes to mind) wearing only jeans, flip flops, and a sleveless man’s undershirt leaving too little to the imagination (I still can’t unsee it. I tried hard to be polite in conversation yet not look at her). she told a story, her daughter got robbed in her room the night before. the daughter had finally got paid 5 years of child support and had it in cash in her purse. (? I did quick math, $300 per month, $3600 per year, over $15000 or more! what kind of fool keeps that in her purse when on vacation? every time she opened her purse she flashed a wad of cash!) No wonder she got robbed. It was a hotel employee that robbed her, the car was on camera, he didn’t get far before cops caught him and accomplices.

that’s my “i wish i could unsee that” story.

Return to “Humour”