April fool???

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

April fool???

Post by Skinny rooster » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:51 am

Yesterday there was a huge buzz on the internet about a prank to play for April fool's day since it fell on Easter. It seems people were buying those little chocolate Easter eggs wrapped in colour tinfoil and using the tinfoil to wrap grapes in. This way someone who thought they were getting chocolate actually got grapes.

I had to wonder, who is the bigger fool here? The person getting the egg would know as soon as they unwrapped the first egg, you would be able to tell immediately after by touch the rest were just grapes, the joke is over in seconds. The person doing the prank however has to spend an hour or more unwrapping those eggs without damaging the foil, it's not easy getting them off most of the eggs. Then they have to rewrap the grapes which would take time to make a bowl full and do it properly. I ask you, who looks like the fool here! Lol! Unless I can buy prewrapped grapes, I am never doing it.

Plus I love grapes so bring it on!

goatgal35
Starting to Crow

Re: April fool???

Post by goatgal35 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:07 am

I'm with you on this one. My thought was that I'd rather have the grapes, so not much of a prank.

Return to “Humour”