what pics do you take?

Warning!!!! May contain mild language and off-colour humour. Please try to keep it clean and for all age groups folks.
baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

what pics do you take?

Post by baronrenfrew » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 pm

so its a fact the the majority of pictures of men have the man with an animal: be it a dog, a fish, a deer, etc. or in my case with a beer. examples:
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1979.JPG
IMG_2094.JPG
and these stats showed up when I looked at the pics on my phone:
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

baronrenfrew
Stringy Old Chicken

Re: what pics do you take?

Post by baronrenfrew » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 pm

hmmm, so i've had this phone 4 years and there's 22 pics of me on it (or selfies) and 9 have me holding a beer. (one pic is me in a Santa suit)

other pics: 41 with my dogs, 21 of chickens or poultry, 8 of my wife, and 16 of my nieces or nephews, and 32 pics I call redneck pics: be it cars, tractors, alcohol, chainsaw, bears, snowmobile, etc.

There's more pics of me with a beer than there is of my wife!

I wonder what that says about me?
Diligently follow the path of two swords as one. Percieve that which the eye cannot see. Seek the truth in all things. Do not engage in useless activity.

The Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsmen

thejonesboy
Turkey Wrangler

Post by thejonesboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Was that bottom pic taken down under Baron? :D
Andy :egg:

thejonesboy
Turkey Wrangler

Post by thejonesboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Forget it. If you open it in a new tab it's the right way up :D
Andy :egg:

windwalkingwolf
Poultry Guru - pullet level
Answers: 3

Post by windwalkingwolf » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 am

My phone is 7 years old, I have 64 pictures on it, only one of which has me in it:
IMG_20170919_024041.jpg
The rest are of chickens, two of my oldest son sporting an enormous hipster beard, chickens, an egg-shaped Jell-O mold, chickens, a couple goat pics, chickens, 10 dog pictures, chickens, rental car, chickens, 3 turkey pictures, chickens, 3 goose pictures, chickens, a mess at work, chickens, a Jersey calf, chickens, a piano, and drum roll) chickens.
My phone camera is awful, and my picture-taking skills are non-existent, so my phone camera gets used only if there isn't a better camera handy..

Happy

Post by Happy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 pm

@baronrenfrew I love that 2nd pic!
I take pics of EVERYTHING. Like stuff I see in the grocery store that I want to research or buy sometime...things I see while driving...pics of my side mirror reflecting my dogs hanging out the back window at 100 kms an hour...flowers, sunsets, great meals I've made, great meals others have made, a freshly cleaned and tidied room (so I can remember what it looked like lol) my hair on a good hair day, gift ideas when I run across them... It's ridiculous really. I have to clean my phone out on a very regular basis. But by far I take more pictures of chickens than anything. Simply because I find them beautiful and funny and challenging.

Ontario Chick
Poultry Guru
Answers: 2

Post by Ontario Chick » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:09 am

I have cell phone with some pics, mostly things I am thinking of buying to show to DH
iPad with things I saw on the road, i.e. herd of deer, herd of turkeys, Canada geese and goslings etc
Camera, which I take on trips and in to the barn, so scenery, birds animals, points of interest, houses/hotels I have stayed in, cars I have rented and chickens, chickens, chickens.
Not a selfie in the lot :)

Skinny rooster
Head Chicken

Post by Skinny rooster » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 am

I don't take selfies because "yuck" I don't want to see that!

There's this running joke about how people and their dogs begin to look alike, sooo looking at Baron's third picture..... I'm just wondering what would happen if we put glasses on that pup, I'm just saying.....!

Happy

Post by Happy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:37 am

Lol 😂
I see it!

Return to “Humour”